Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
But have you already reported them?
The site to report hackers is this: https://reports.cubecraft.net/
He's not talking about hackers, he's talking about people who team with hackers.

Tbh, I'm getting pissed off too. They get free stuff from those hackers and it's really unfair. It's te same thing as bountyfarming, they get armor while they're not PVP'ing and it's not fair towards players who really try to get diamond by PVP'ing.

Reactions: Baploon

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
He's not talking about hackers, he's talking about people who team with hackers.

Tbh, I'm getting pissed off too. They get free stuff from those hackers and it's really unfair. It's te same thing as bountyfarming, they get armor while they're not PVP'ing and it's not fair towards players who really try to get diamond by PVP'ing.
It's fine actually. They are noobs so they will die as soon the hackers leave. Lelelelel.

Last edited:

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly

Well, I understood what he said as hackers don't get banned and they team up with normal people or with other hackers too.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Another one...
Justbedark_ kan niet eens normaal dia's killen, moet altijd armor-loze mensen pakken D: vind gwn dat dit soort mensen gebanned moeten worden voor teamen met een hacker. Geen zin om dit in t engels te typen :P.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016

Nope, sorry.
This is just a discussion about hackers that team with normal players.

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
JustBeDark_ is running in shop for me while he is full diamond and Im only iron..
And when we are both diamond I can't kill him because his 3 hackers friends are helping him in danger..
I mean you have to see him run to the shop when his friend is kicked or leaved the lobby..
I would say this needs to get a punishment, something like a mute would be great as they can't communicate with the hacker too team with.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
JustBeDark_ is running in shop for me while he is full diamond and Im only iron..
And when we are both diamond I can't kill him because his 3 hackers friends are helping him in danger..
I mean you have to see him run to the shop when his friend is kicked or leaved the lobby..
I would say this needs to get a punishment, something like a mute would be great as they can't communicate with the hacker too team with.
@iLoveYouu Stated in a thread that Hackerteaming could be of being feared by a hacker. If you are a dirty minded hacker you could force people to team. Leading them into a ban. Maybe adding a rule if you got evidence of 3 different hackers?

larswijn

Dedicated Member
If you are a dirty minded hacker you could force people to team.
I see why you would think that. I have no clue how they would do that. It's kinda hard to force people to team with you.

Maybe adding a rule if you got evidence of 3 different hackers?
Maybe just warn the player that is teaming with the hacker?
Teaming with 3 different hackers, sure. Video evidence, no, probably not.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
@iLoveYouu Stated in a thread that Hackerteaming could be of being feared by a hacker. If you are a dirty minded hacker you could force people to team. Leading them into a ban. Maybe adding a rule if you got evidence of 3 different hackers?
It's just way too difficult to make this punishable, which is why I also don't think it will happen.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

larswijn

Dedicated Member
It's just way too difficult to make this punishable, which is why I also don't think it will happen.
Just for me, would you mind explaining why this is difficult?

Notes to self:
Not because of the teaming fact; you can even create a report for that.
Not because of the way the banning system works; I've even seen 'test bans'.
Not because it is hard to prove that the hacker is hacking.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Just for me, would you mind explaining why this is difficult?

Notes to self:
Not because of the teaming fact; you can even create a report for that.
Not because of the way the banning system works; I've even seen 'test bans'.
Not because it is hard to prove that the hacker is hacking.
Lets say I decide to team with a hacker, but I don't know he's a hacker, then I get punished for teaming with someone whilst I had no clue the person was a hacker? Not every hackers tells players that they're hacking before wanting to team? Assassins is also a gamemode where players avoid others just to not get killed, so should I always fight a bhopper in assassins and risk dying? Or should I not attack him and just walk past him and risk getting banned?

Reactions: larswijn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom