Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Have you seen a hacker in the past week?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2021
Hi
Has anybody seen a hacker recently?
I’m very curious to know because I’ve seen several fly hackers in egg wars . Please answer this poll so that the community can know.
Thank you for your vote.
At the bottom is a screenshot of a fly hacker in eggwars

Attachments

• 3EE73470-9A3A-47C7-A066-3037EE226B93.png
    3EE73470-9A3A-47C7-A066-3037EE226B93.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 158
Reactions: LoveAndMafia
Sep 6, 2021
If you viewed this thread please vote and answer the question.I bet the community would like to know as well as I. I really like to know who has seen a hacker this week. Btw thank you for the 100 views. Let’s make our next goal 150

Last edited:

AidenCL1097

May 20, 2021
Tbh I've seen one in the last week but apart from that there has been less hackers than there used to be.
In eggwars there was so many but now there like extinct, but lately cubecraft itself has been incredibly laggy. Idk why, it might be because there are so many new players because cubecraft has basically taken over the hive (the other day hive had around 15,00 players, it almost got passed by lifeboat). And also there are like probably 100 total hackers on blockwars bridges because every game I play there is at least 1 hacker nowadays.

Reactions: idontlikehackers
Sep 6, 2021
In eggwars there was so many but now there like extinct, but lately cubecraft itself has been incredibly laggy. Idk why, it might be because there are so many new players because cubecraft has basically taken over the hive (the other day hive had around 15,00 players, it almost got passed by lifeboat). And also there are like probably 100 total hackers on blockwars bridges because every game I play there is at least 1 hacker nowadays.
I know AidrenCL1097 I don’t think there is blockwars hackers but idk. I think out of 250 games played I saw 5 fly hackers and 10 Aura and autobridge though most are aura and autobridge together. The funniest one was someone kill 5 people while bridging or someone was losing 15 to 0 and then they fly hack with like 3x speed and score so the score ended up being 18 to 25 I lost. I would have one if the fly hacker wasn’t there but that’s the only mager blockwars bridges hacker. Though idk about Java or CTF. I only know bedrock.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I fought one yesterday on overpowered skywars, the had this weird kill aura speed boost but I killed them as they had rubbish armour. They were caught by sentinel as I killed them though.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Sep 6, 2021
Same
Heey!!

Thats true, there are some cheaters bothering our games, but you can report them!
I see that you play on Bedrock, so you have 2 options:

-Report them via In game; with the comand /sr
-Report them via Forums; https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-player-reports.88/ (if you dont know how to report them there, here you have a guide https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.220859/ )
🥀
ik but I don’t have replay mod soI do /sr with my friend and they don’t get banned even though they fly hack. They also say their hacking in chat when they are. Meaning there exposing themselves as a hacker and they don’t get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom