Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

whydoulikedis

May 29, 2020
Hi, cubecraft. If u see this post, plz solve the hacker problem! They just flying around. Some of them just flying before the game even starts. They just casually flying in the lobby. Hacks including, Kill aura, fly, bhop blah blah blah. The hacker problem is getting worse. So plz solve the hacker problem as soon as possible ;-;

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
As you know or may know, there's already an anti-cheat system called Sentinel. The problem is that, in Bedrock, it doesn't ban players - only frags players, so a moderator can ban them if they're hacking. Sentinel, the anti-cheat, is being worked on and it will improve eventually. But, what you can do now, is to record and report any hacker you find on the network in here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/
Make sure to include powerful evidence, so it's more clear if they are hacking or not.

Reactions: Darkninja27

Seanst3r

Aug 31, 2020
Hello,
As you know or may know, there's already an anti-cheat system called Sentinel. The problem is that, in Bedrock, it doesn't ban players - only frags players, so a moderator can ban them if they're hacking. Sentinel, the anti-cheat, is being worked on and it will improve eventually. But, what you can do now, is to record and report any hacker you find on the network in here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/
Make sure to include powerful evidence, so it's more clear if they are hacking or not.

I can see what you are saying but there have been hackers in this game for a long time and to say that you are sorting the issue out now seems like a load of rubbish, why would you say that you are working on the issue now when this has been an issue for a very long time, it spoils the game. We shouldn't have to come to your website to report people as it takes too long because there can be multiple hackers per game.

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I can see what you are saying but there have been hackers in this game for a long time and to say that you are sorting the issue out now seems like a load of rubbish, why would you say that you are working on the issue now when this has been an issue for a very long time, it spoils the game. We shouldn't have to come to your website to report people as it takes too long because there can be multiple hackers per game.
I understand what u mean but they are working on it now atm so we have to be patient any wait until sentinel is improved. All the staff members of CubeCraft bedrock are working hard to fix all the problems including the hackers. And about the reports on the website they are trying to see through your reports as soon as possible.
I hope u understand the situation

whydoulikedis

May 29, 2020
Hello,
I know but it is
yeah, I’m tried of reporting them

Reactions: DomoZolo54321

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Sentinel is currently in development at Bedrock. In Java, we've seen a really great improvement over the past few weeks, so please be patient. I'm sure you Bedrock players will be receiving your big update soon 😜

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
Hackers on
Hi, cubecraft. If u see this post, plz solve the hacker problem! They just flying around. Some of them just flying before the game even starts. They just casually flying in the lobby. Hacks including, Kill aura, fly, bhop blah blah blah. The hacker problem is getting worse. So plz solve the hacker problem as soon as possible ;-;
CCG hackers are not a new issue. This has been an issue foras long as i have been playing. As it stands the anti-cheat needs to be worked on as it is currently very ineffective HOWEVER it does work as there has been a number of my own reports that have been marked as "already punished" as they were caught by sentinel before i reported them.

All you can do for the time being is go to https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/ and report them with video evidence

Reactions: whydoulikedis

whydoulikedis

May 29, 2020
Hackers on

CCG hackers are not a new issue. This has been an issue foras long as i have been playing. As it stands the anti-cheat needs to be worked on as it is currently very ineffective HOWEVER it does work as there has been a number of my own reports that have been marked as "already punished" as they were caught by sentinel before i reported them.

All you can do for the time being is go to https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/ and report them with video evidence
I know it’s not a new issue but it keeps getting worse

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Sentinel is currently in development at Bedrock. In Java, we've seen a really great improvement over the past few weeks, so please be patient. I'm sure you Bedrock players will be receiving your big update soon 😜
^ I haven’t seen a blatant hacker in a weeks and if I do they instantly get banned by Sentinel or by staff.

Seanst3r

Aug 31, 2020
I should hope that it is improving but most of us that are still playing the server aren't noticing a difference, it could be one of the best servers but right now it is not playable with all the hackers

Seanst3r

Aug 31, 2020
To everyone who is saying be patient because they are working on it, do you not think we've waited enough, there have been hackers on this server for more than a year and they rarely get banned. You must be lucky to not bump into hackers. The other day I played 10sg matches and in at least 7 if the games there were hackers so if that is cubecraft getting better and then I give up.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
To everyone who is saying be patient because they are working on it, do you not think we've waited enough, there have been hackers on this server for more than a year and they rarely get banned. You must be lucky to not bump into hackers. The other day I played 10sg matches and in at least 7 if the games there were hackers so if that is cubecraft getting better and then I give up.
Anti cheats arent instant. Also it flags the person as a potential hacker (which I like more because you will never know if you got flagged until its too late) which isnt great because theres not many bedrock moderators

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything you do it
Good luck in you life
GiGaGekkies wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Een late felicitatie!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Critly's profile.
Nog gefeliciteerd
4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Top Bottom