Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Koruz

Jun 15, 2020
It is time for them to do something with hackers, it is not possible for every 3 games you play in 2 hackers and with this I do not mean autoclickers or antikb, I mean those who fly and it is practically impossible to kill them. They must implement something in the console or something, but this cannot continue, so it is unpleasant to play skywars.

There are much simpler servers than cubecraft in which these things do not happen.
(Sorry if there are things with little agreement I am from the translator)

Reactions: LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Developers are doing their best to improve Sentinal. We must also help them by recording hackers and banning them. I am sure that soon the Sentinal will be good.

Reactions: Koruz

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I have some solutions that can help you :
- Try not to play at times when there is no staff online.
- Try to open a screen recorder app in the background, so you can immediately reports cheaters.
- If you have a nividi screen card, you can use Shadow Play! Search for it in yt.
- Also if you have a rank, you can easily use /report command.
- If you knew that there is a cheater, you can hide under your island until he gets banned.

Reactions: Koruz

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Every week a similar thread passes by and every week they get the same answer. They are working on it there are hundreds of hacker clients that update every week to bypass anti cheats. So the developers are constantly working to improve the anti cheat. As a player we can give them a helping hand by simply recording and reporting the hackers. I know it is annoying that hackers ruin your game but there is no multiplayer game without hackers.

Reactions: maflenoo and Koruz
Jun 29, 2020
Developers are doing their best to improve Sentinal. We must also help them by recording hackers and banning them. I am sure that soon the Sentinal will be good.
I really hope so because the anticheat didn't detect a flying player. I hope you can fix that! :D

Reactions: LlTE
Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom