Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do u think about Hackers?

• Total voters

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
You may face a rulebreaker every single game, but I can tell you they get the right punishment for it! Sentinel is doing a great job, and ofcourse every single staff member and normal member who helps out the server by reporting every single rulebreaker!

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
They are extremely annoying, but if you hate them, report them. I also use the report system to report, and it gives an advantage: if you ever want to become Helper you have some reports (which gives a higher chance of your application getting accepted)

All in one: report them if you don't like them!

Mar 6, 2017
Hey,
I personally hate them, but Sentinel is on the watch, so don't worry too much. Also, our lovely staff team is always on the lookout, so you won't have to worry too much :)

If you find any, I recommend getting evidence (such as a recording or a screenshot) and reporting them to one of our reports team staff. You can do so by clicking here.

If you require any assistance with anything, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Poseidon

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
I hate them but Sentinel and the staff are doing their best to get rid of them

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hackers are people that ruins the game for everyone. They have a too great benefit that you can't win of them. Not all of the hackers are more annoying than other rulebreakers. I don't hate them, because you never know the story behind them. Everyone makes mistakes and you tell them this and you are reporting this to the staffmember, they will change and won't make this mistake again.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Hey,
I personally hate them, but Sentinel is on the watch, so don't worry too much. Also, our lovely staff team is always on the lookout, so you won't have to worry too much :)

If you find any, I recommend getting evidence (such as a recording or a screenshot) and reporting them to one of our reports team staff. You can do so by clicking here.

If you require any assistance with anything, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Poseidon
Exactly.
I hate them but Sentinel and the staff are doing their best to get rid of them
Yes.
They are extremely annoying, but if you hate them, report them. I also use the report system to report, and it gives an advantage: if you ever want to become Helper you have some reports (which gives a higher chance of your application getting accepted)

All in one: report them if you don't like them!
For sure.
Everything said above is great!

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Love to hackers. They are funny since they are risking a ban. Stupid.
Surprisingly enough there are several websites where you can buy accounts for very cheap, 10$ for a full account and sub 10 cents for an account that you can't change the skin or name of, 3 I know of (I don't use) Super Alts, Blue Alts and Clean Alts. So in other words your report is just wasting a hacker 7 cents, very encouraging I know...

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Surprisingly enough there are several websites where you can buy accounts for very cheap, 10$ for a full account and sub 10 cents for an account that you can't change the skin or name of, 3 I know of (I don't use) Super Alts, Blue Alts and Clean Alts. So in other words your report is just wasting a hacker 7 cents, very encouraging I know...

Not even going to pay attention for someone saying something serious about a joke..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
Top Bottom