Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumpy21

Ok, I have been in 5 games... 5/5 GAMES I HAVE HAD HACKERS.... Cubecraft, this server used to be good now there is a hacker every game. Hypixel has a good anticheat called Watchdog, that players can use. ./wdr Plump21 GoodLooks...

But seriously, get some better anti cheat, the kid hovers around takes out all the eggs and wins the game... And when I make a report, on the forums... Think of it this way, I had to make an account on cubecraft forums, then confirm my email, then talk about the person with 10 screenshots. I don't have video capabilities on my 1/2 a gb of RAM laptop. SO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BAN PEOPLE??? I can't, moderators won't even look at the "reporting rule breakers" if there isn't even a video attatched. Meaning someone gets to go on with their day ducking up everyone's day that loves this server. I am a non-rank but I might've bought a rank if this server listened to it's players and created something better then the fly thing that does fall damage because in overpowered mode taking fall damage is like .5 hearts... AND THEN THERE IS NO PUNISHMENT EXCEPT TO THE PLAYERS WHO PLAY LEGIT.

Yours Truly,
Plumpy Vi

Like this isn't enough evidence:
2016-09-03_22.28.55.png
2016-09-03_22.29.00.png
2016-09-03_22.29.11.png
2016-09-03_22.29.14 - Copy.png
2016-09-04_14.57.11.png
2016-09-04_14.57.11_2.png

P.S.- I died both those games and they won.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Alright I understand your frustration. Cubecraft is currently working on a new anti cheat plugin. Please be patient.

About the screenshots,...they are simply not trustworthy when it comes to reporting hackers and teamers.
They can be edited and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom