Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Bedrock edition struggles greatly with hackers. The system of having a one week ban for hacks is way too lenient, yes I understand repeat offenders get banned longer however it normally takes a long time for any player to be reported aswell as a minimum 1 day for them to be banned by staff. It gives them plenty of time to ruin the gaming experience for many bedrock players.

It is also very easy to create an alt for bedrock free of charge as opposed to making one on java either using unlawful methods or paying £17.95

The system may work well on java however due to large differences in how the server functions and what devices people are able to access bedrock on as opposed to java it makes it easier to obtain hacks than report them.

Being less lenient on hackers may help reduce hackers entirely, we could even go the route of just removing the 1-week ban entirely and just going to a 1-month ban and then permaban, but the 1-week ban is way too lenient for a server that has such a large hacker problem.

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
I find a permanent ban way too harsh, but I'd definetly like to see the punishment time getting a little longer, say 2-3 weeks. The reason for this is because hacking is such a useless activity, the main goal is just to annoy people. Plus, during the time that cheaters are downloading and installing their cheats, they get enough chances to think to themselves "hm, this might be a dumb thing to do."

However, hackers aren't known for being the smartest people alive. I've never met a hacker that decides first to check punishment times and THEN proceeds to hack. They just do it without thinking.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Well to my understanding of the rules. The one week ban is if sentinel has caught you. Otherwise I'm pretty sure if you are reported and a mod or someone higher up handles it you will receive a 30 day ban.
But I do understand your frustration with hackers, the best we can do is all of us must unite and have screen recording applications ready so we can report any hackers we see and stop them :)

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Bedrock already goes straight to 30 day bans because there is no senteniel. BUT I think it would be so much easier and better if we had IP bans since accounts are free. That’s would stop players from creating free accounts and hacking again 5 minutes after they’re banned.

Reactions: SSJ3Nicholas

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Bedrock already goes straight to 30 day bans because there is no senteniel. BUT I think it would be so much easier and better if we had IP bans since accounts are free. That’s would stop players from creating free accounts and hacking again 5 minutes after they’re banned.
There are IP bans, just not as you might think. Sentinel does a thing called "blocked connection", which blocks accounts connecting from the same IP as one that was already banned. Sentinel doesn't block connections permanently, just temporarily, but still, prevents hackers from spamming new accounts and using them right away.

Reactions: SSJ3Nicholas

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think giving perm bans as first punishment would be a good idea. Yes, some player just hack to annoy other players and will continue to do so, but other players might only hacks once because
  • Their friends told them to do so
  • They wanted to try it out
  • Didn't know the rules
So I really don't think it would be fair to perm ban them from the start. Even giving them a month ban… That's a long time, two weeks at first might be fine by me. After all false positive can happen and if player don't have the courage to appeal, they have to wait, unrightfully, for a long time.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
There are IP bans, just not as you might think. Sentinel does a thing called "blocked connection", which blocks accounts connecting from the same IP as one that was already banned. Sentinel doesn't block connections permanently, just temporarily, but still, prevents hackers from spamming new accounts and using them right away.
There is no senteniel in bedrock meaning no IP bans either. Even Rubik admitted that Bedrock has no IP bans or blocked connections.

Raggedreaper

Apr 13, 2020
I couldn’t agree more...... It is way too easy for mobile players to create a new account and co tinye to hack.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom