Votes: 19 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjy153

Nov 3, 2019
Hi on cubecraft skywars I seem to be running into lots of fly and aimbot hackers. As I am quite decent at skywars this is the one thing making it harder for me to play. I believe your staff should review this for the future on all mini games as this could possibly be happening on other games thanks.

D

Deleted member 347571

The server is also a bit understaffed to be honest, its hard to catch every hacker on the server if there aren't enough MODS / Helpers in the staffteam.. I mean they also have a social life beside MineCraft.

Benjy153

Nov 3, 2019
The server is also a bit understaffed to be honest, its hard to catch every hacker on the server if there aren't enough MODS / Helpers in the staffteam.. I mean they also have a social life beside MineCraft.
That’s true

Jasmanana

Oct 4, 2019
ofc theres alot of hackers on cubecraft, what do you expect? For those of you who say to report the hackers, its useless because most of them have alts
How easy is it for people to get alts for bedrock edition? I thought only people who bought mc can join the featured servers and since you have to pay for a gamertag change on Xbox live, I thought it would be difficult to get back in once banned without having to spend more money. Don't know how it works on the other platforms as I've only ever owned Windows 10, and I don't see a way to make an alt since the game purchase is linked to my microsoft account

Kind of a bummer if most of the hackers I've reported can just very easily evade

MinemanPlayer

Dec 16, 2018
Italia
Hackers are in every servers, in every games. I think there is only one server with an ok anticheat on minecraft, probably I can't say servers name. The problem of hackers in minecraft is alt problem and mojang isnt doing something

Reactions: Hargell

IYeet Gaming

Jul 5, 2020
How easy is it for people to get alts for bedrock edition? I thought only people who bought mc can join the featured servers and since you have to pay for a gamertag change on Xbox live, I thought it would be difficult to get back in once banned without having to spend more money. Don't know how it works on the other platforms as I've only ever owned Windows 10, and I don't see a way to make an alt since the game purchase is linked to my microsoft account

Kind of a bummer if most of the hackers I've reported can just very easily evade
Xbox live accounts are free they just have to log off their main and log into a new account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom