Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Hacks are very easy to obtain for both Mobile and PC Bedrock edition and since this server is a featured server on the network, there are a lot of hackers present.

There are a lot of people that either play mobile or console that have no access to screen recording and cannot send proof of hackers, there is no in-game feature for people to report a certain username like there is in java edition and I feel that aspect is being neglected greatly.

I want to propose you add an in-game report system to bedrock where it will report someone and a member of staff can moderate and watch the player that has been reported to see whether they are using hacks or not, which brings me on to the next point.

I also would like to ask if you can have an increase in people helping and moderating bedrock edition as your team is very much focussed around java as opposed to bedrock. I was shocked to know from various helpers that there is no admin or moderator activity on bedrock unless they are forced to, and when I say none, I literally mean none at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hey!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the number of cheaters on Bedrock. While I do certainly agree with you that there are way too many, I do not agree with adding a /report command for now.
We have quite a slim staff team and the biggest part of our team plays on Java; just a few of us play on Bedrock. At the moment we can barely handle the number of java reports. Yesterday, we had over 2000 /reports on java alone and we simply can't deal with such a big amount with 18 mods (of which the biggest part is unavailable due to in real life responsibilities); let stand if we also add /report to bedrock, a network with wayyyyyyy more players compared to java.
For now, I think we have to focus on expending the staff team instead of loading ourselves with even more responsibilities since we can't/can barely deal with our current tasks, but once our team is bigger and we have more staff members playing on Bedrock then I'm all in for this. For now, simply record and report please.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Akqi

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2019
Roosendaal
Hey!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this many cheaters on Bedrock. While I do certainly agree with you that there are way too many, I do not agree with adding a /report command for now.
We have quite a slim staff team and the biggest part of our team plays on Java; just a few of us play on Bedrock. At the moment we can barely handle the amount of java reports. Yesterday, we had over 2000 /reports on java alone and we simply can't deal with such a big amount with 18 mods of which the biggest is busy due to in real life responsibility; let stand if we also add /report to bedrock, a network with wayyyyyyy more players.
For now we have to focus on expending the staff team instead of loading ourselves with even more responsibilities since we can't/can barely deal with our current tasks, but once our team is bigger and we have more staff members playing on Bedrock then I'm all in for this. For now, simply record and report please.

Well if the team is searching that hard for staff is that 50 reports still needed in this conditions of the server because it is so busy

Reactions: GHSpaghetti

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Absolutely. I agree with what Keanu said. But that would mean If we get more Bedrock players that want to be a part of the staff team, we could technically reach this goal faster.

Well if the team is searching that hard for staff is that 50 reports still needed in this conditions of the server because it is so busy
It’s not required anymore. Just says you need to be able to record

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Well if the team is searching that hard for staff is that 50 reports still needed in this conditions of the servee because it is so busy
We do not have requirements with numbers anymore! We recently changed a lot in our staff team, including our helper applications. The new requirements are
  • Be at least 14 years old.
  • Be able to speak/understand English (Verbally and Typing).
  • Be active on the network.
  • Have Discord and Forums account.
  • Have a working microphone.
  • Be familiar with all of the rules.
  • Have the ability to record.
  • Not actively punished.
More information on how helper applications work can be found HERE.

Akqi

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2019
Roosendaal
It’s not required anymore. Just says you need to be able to record
We do not have requirements with numbers anymore! We recently changed a lot in our staff team, including our helper applications. The new requirements are
  • Be at least 14 years old.
  • Be able to speak/understand English (Verbally and Typing).
  • Be active on the network.
  • Have Discord and Forums account.
  • Have a working microphone.
  • Be familiar with all of the rules.
  • Have the ability to record.
  • Not actively punished.
More information on how helper applications work can be found HERE.

Aii sterk neef

Reactions: Keanu

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I guess I forgot to mention I applied for helper and got denied. Though I will not be giving up. When the cool down is over I will apply again. Bedrock needs help and I want to do my best.

Reactions: Tech1e

Tech1e

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2019
Somewhere safe
Hey!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this many cheaters on Bedrock. While I do certainly agree with you that there are way too many, I do not agree with adding a /report command for now.
We have quite a slim staff team and the biggest part of our team plays on Java; just a few of us play on Bedrock. At the moment we can barely handle the amount of java reports. Yesterday, we had over 2000 /reports on java alone and we simply can't deal with such a big amount with 18 mods of which the biggest part is busy due to in real life responsibilities; let stand if we also add /report to bedrock, a network with wayyyyyyy more players.
For now we have to focus on expending the staff team instead of loading ourselves with even more responsibilities since we can't/can barely deal with our current tasks, but once our team is bigger and we have more staff members playing on Bedrock then I'm all in for this. For now, simply record and report please.
Maybe you guys should try looking for more people on the bedrock staff part. I know it's easier said than done but doing more posts to ask for people to join the bedrock staff would be pretty great.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs
D

Deleted member 486292

The state of CC BE mechanics and game balance is in shambles right now due to the hacker problem. Recently, there has been a massive influx of hackers on the network, and with this change, a reciprocate accommodation is necessary to alleviate the issue. I've renounced many aspirations I once had as a leaderboard player on the server due to hackers, namely maintaining a high KD. It is appalling to me how ineffectual Sentinel is currently; since a working anticheat doesn't seem that easy for the network to produce, this suggestion is the best and most reasonable option that can and should be considered. +1

Last edited by a moderator:

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
I also think that getting more staff should be the priority than making an unstable /report command for bedrock. Until then we should just report through website and wait for the staff team to have more members as above mentioned by different members.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Hey!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the number of cheaters on Bedrock. While I do certainly agree with you that there are way too many, I do not agree with adding a /report command for now.
We have quite a slim staff team and the biggest part of our team plays on Java; just a few of us play on Bedrock. At the moment we can barely handle the number of java reports. Yesterday, we had over 2000 /reports on java alone and we simply can't deal with such a big amount with 18 mods (of which the biggest part is unavailable due to in real life responsibilities); let stand if we also add /report to bedrock, a network with wayyyyyyy more players compared to java.
For now, I think we have to focus on expending the staff team instead of loading ourselves with even more responsibilities since we can't/can barely deal with our current tasks, but once our team is bigger and we have more staff members playing on Bedrock then I'm all in for this. For now, simply record and report please.
I do completely understand that cube craft moderators do have other commitments to deal with however having not a single staff member even attempt to moderate bedrock in any sort of way I find appalling and this is where I have the problem, a lot of players who put time and money into this game are being driven away because of the neglect the server seems to endure, a /report feature I feel should only have the purpose of alerting a moderator to look at whether a player is hacking or not while they are on the server.

I do feel however there is a lot of neglect on the current staffs part, for example, a friend of mine who is #1 on the teams of 2 leaderboards for eggwars was banned by one of your staff for jump-bridging which is an intended feature in bedrock, all because the staff member had no idea what jump-bridging was (he was later unbanned), that really does show how little awareness or care is put into the server by staff, and that is another thing I feel really needs to be changed, Bedrock is your biggest server and at peak times reaches player counts higher than hypixel java, you should maybe have more staff managing that as opposed to just focussing on java.

When it comes to employing staff, you should focus on employing staff members that actually want to play on the bedrock server as opposed to staff that will only go on there if they are forced to, and i think this is where the neglect comes from overall, your requirements for being a helper focusses way too much on forum activity as opposed to time spent on the actual server, which i feel there should be an equal mixture of both, i have a community of regular players in my discord and have friends with even larger communities than i have, alot of which would love to have a chance to help get rid of hackers and moderate the game.

coolkid061010

Mar 22, 2020
Add /report because then if you do so, the server will have lots more players on bedrock and people who hack in game, someone can do /report and mods or staff can see them and ban them.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Add /report because then if you do so, the server will have lots more players on bedrock and people who hack in game, someone can do /report and mods or staff can see them and ban them.
/reports are not very effective, in jave we also have them (iron rank+) and automatically close after 1 hour. this is because the /report is used to report hackers, the report site is. yes is annoying to record your game, cut the video down and report it there, but then your report will get seen by a staff member, with /report is that not the case since moderators are not online 24/7

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
/reports are not very effective, in jave we also have them (iron rank+) and automatically close after 1 hour. this is because the /report is used to report hackers, the report site is. yes is annoying to record your game, cut the video down and report it there, but then your report will get seen by a staff member, with /report is that not the case since moderators are not online 24/7
Still better if there IS moderators online. And like Keanu said we would need more mods dedicated to Bedrock anyways.

coolkid061010

Mar 22, 2020
For myself, I think this cmd is efficient because then if it’s late at night, someone can look on the website to see if there are online staff, and if not, wait till tomorrow or a little bit later and once someone comes on, /report then the hacker is banned.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Still better if there is moderators online. And like Keanu said we would need more mods dedicated to Bedrock anyways.
I agree with you Noobs, there should be at least one moderator on at all times on bedrock to be able to see the /report so they can do something about it, but none of the current staff want to go on bedrock unless they really have to, and this is where the problem comes from and that's what i am trying to get implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom