Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
For myself, I think this cmd is efficient because then if it’s late at night, someone can look on the website to see if there are online staff, and if not, wait till tomorrow or a little bit later and once someone comes on, /report then the hacker is banned.
That is a another reason i never actually thought of, i wonder if the staff will take notice (Liked)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
For myself, I think this cmd is efficient because then if it’s late at night, someone can look on the website to see if there are online staff, and if not, wait till tomorrow or a little bit later and once someone comes on, /report then the hacker is banned.
That's not how /report works on Java. The player has to be online in order to spectate him. If you report it the next day, you'd need to have some luck on the cheater being online. The system would probably work the same on bedrock.
I agree with you Noobs, there should be at least one moderator on at all times on bedrock to be able to see the /report so they can do something about it
Moderators are volunteers. This means they can resign whenever they want for whatever reason they want. Forcing members to be online wouldn't create a friendly workspace meaning people are less likely to apply or stay.

Reactions: MrTommy and Herrero

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I totally agree that /report should be added to Bedrock, but not necessarily right at this point. CubeCraft made an announcement a few months ago explaining that they will expand the moderation team, and even it out between Java moderators and Bedrock moderators. It may take until the end of the year until they have the amount of moderators they were looking for.
By then, that’s when CubeCraft should implement /report to Bedrock Edition. Because right now, there are hardly any moderators on the Bedrock platform, and there are around 20,000 players online at some stages of the day. Moderators simply can’t handle that (yet). Even some of my Bedrock reports on the forums have taken over a month.
I’m not too sure how the process of /report works, but as time goes on, Bedrock players won’t be bothered reporting them to the website, and just want a command in-game. A lot more hackers will be caught too.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
That's not how /report works on Java. The player has to be online in order to spectate him. If you report it the next day, you'd need to have some luck on the cheater being online. The system would probably work the same on bedrock.

Moderators are volunteers. This means they can resign whenever they want for whatever reason they want. Forcing members to be online wouldn't create a friendly workspace meaning people are less likely to apply or stay.
No it won't I agree, however rejecting people that play bedrock regularly because of minuscule reasons doesn't help, if I was in charge of the staff team I would start giving more of a chance to people that play bedrock and prioritize them, my application has been rejected because they monitored some abusive chat activity on my account...considering I have been shadow muted since 2019 that dates back a while, I haven't repeated any offenses since and no mod has answered me as to how i can rectify the issue, even tho now I am unshadowmuted and have been the past month or so, and there are many people that were rejected for similar reasons that play bedrock, (that wasn't the only reason I was rejected as the other reason was forum activity which is perfectly reasonable).

Hi there,
I totally agree that /report should be added to Bedrock, but not necessarily right at this point. CubeCraft made an announcement a few months ago explaining that they will expand the moderation team, and even it out between Java moderators and Bedrock moderators. It may take until the end of the year until they have the amount of moderators they were looking for.
By then, that’s when CubeCraft should implement /report to Bedrock Edition. Because right now, there are hardly any moderators on the Bedrock platform, and there are around 20,000 players online at some stages of the day. Moderators simply can’t handle that (yet). Even some of my Bedrock reports on the forums have taken over a month.
I’m not too sure how the process of /report works, but as time goes on, Bedrock players won’t be bothered reporting them to the website, and just want a command in-game. A lot more hackers will be caught too.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).
I would also like to stress that people will not hack as much if more people get banned for hacking, and since there is not many people that are banned for it on bedrock hackers are not scared to hack. Not as many people commit crime if they are scared to get caught.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
No it won't I agree, however rejecting people that play bedrock regularly because of minuscule reasons doesn't help, if I was in charge of the staff team I would start giving more of a chance to people that play bedrock and prioritize them, my application has been rejected because they monitored some abusive chat activity on my account...considering I have been shadow muted since 2019 that dates back a while, I haven't repeated any offenses since and no mod has answered me as to how i can rectify the issue, even tho now I am unshadowmuted and have been the past month or so, and there are many people that were rejected for similar reasons that play bedrock, (that wasn't the only reason I was rejected as the other reason was forum activity which is perfectly reasonable).
None of this has anything to do with what I told you though. Nor did I say you had to agree or did I talk about the helper recruitment process.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
None of this has anything to do with what I told you though. Nor did I say you had to agree or did I talk about the helper recruitment process.
I feel its relevant, instead of forcing current staff to play you should be prioritising the recruiting of bedrock staff so the server won't go through anymore neglect, rubik_cube_man has done a good job working on the anti-cheat but that in itself cannot be the only thing that moderates for hackers

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel its relevant, instead of forcing current staff to play you should be prioritising the recruiting of bedrock staff so the server won't go through anymore neglect, rubik_cube_man has done a good job working on the anti-cheat but that in itself cannot be the only thing that moderates for hackers
So you are saying because bedrock has less staff people that apply as helper on the bedrock platform should get accepted more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom