Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lightning125

Sep 30, 2016
the hackers that play should be reported almost instantly because i have seen some hackers on egg wars team

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Agreed, i do have a few reports, but some are still not replied to. It's not like it must be replied to in the hour i post it, but atleast in the same week.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
the best thing you can do is report players here https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/ video evidence is required to prove hacking. I would recommend obs as it is not very performance intensive.
@iLoveYouu
Sorry for floating off track but not very performance intensive? My computer can handle minecraft without lag unless its on the server, and yet my computer gets shredded whenever i use any recording software including obs , and the forge prevents my minecraft from loading

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Sorry for floating off track but not very performance intensive? My computer can handle minecraft without lag unless its on the server, and yet my computer gets shredded whenever i use any recording software including obs , and the forge prevents my minecraft from loading
Hmm obs even works on my really old computers I get 20 fps on normally :P

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I use the default Windows 10 recorder, and that's just as good as OBS, as well as not requiring any downloads. :P

But if you want hackers to get dealt with, then please record and report them! :]

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom