Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pokegenix

Jun 7, 2021
hi every one , i am here to report against the hackers in cubecraft bedrock edition . so today i played cubecraft skywars for 8 hours straingh and tbh didnt won any , i would get some kills but at the end i will be killed by some guy using kill aura and reach hacks. i really think that to make your server more enjoyable you should hire more and more admins to watch over games. and if your a person using hacks pls stop , get some help bruv . i know that your tired of the PC sweat , mee too i was also very pised of at them but end of the day your becoming worse than that . so pls stop hacking . just play the game more and get better than them . i played this game soo much time that now i am a sweat and win most of the game so pls stop it

- random person who playes on cubecraft
24 years old

Reactions: Caffeinated

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
The Moderators do their best to keep as many cheaters off the server as possible. But because Bedrock doesn't have that many staff members, which makes it a bit more difficult or takes some time to get them banned fast.
you should hire more and more admins to watch over games.
CubeCraft is currently looking for staff members for both Bedrock and Java
as you can see here: https://cbecrft.net/helper

There is also an Anti-Cheat that is in progress that is getting better over time.
And you can also help by reporting rule breakers yourself by using ''/sr'' or here: https://cbecrft.net/BedrockReports

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
Good idea, if they just remove the hackers, there will be none!! I wonder why they didn't think of this 🤔

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.