Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAT_SQUASH_

Jan 21, 2017
SOOOOO many hackers.... am I right? I get a KICK recording them and getting them banned. Every time it's a new reaction for the hackers. Flying skills? Totally. Hitting through walls? If you can't do it then you have no skill what so ever! 6 block reach? You can't do it because your ez. I find it hysterical what they come up with! Anyone else get these comments from hackers? Because I get it all the time lol!

RubberDucky23_

Jul 27, 2015
Spain
www.cubecraft.net
At this moment developers are working to an custom anti-cheat, it is difficult to create, and take a long of time when the anti-cheat work all hackers can say bye to cubecraft and all legal players can play great again, now you can report all hackers as you can =) Thanks for helping cubecraft! :cube_light:;)

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
At this moment developers are working to an custom anti-cheat, it is difficult to create, and take a long of time when the anti-cheat work all hackers can say bye to cubecraft and all legal players can play great again, now you can report all hackers as you can =) Thanks for helping cubecraft! :cube_light:;)
Yes that's true, record them and be patient.

Reactions: RubberDucky23_
L

Lepzi

Same but in the end jokes on them you get them recorded and they get banned eventually:D

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
SOOOOO many hackers.... am I right? I get a KICK recording them and getting them banned. Every time it's a new reaction for the hackers. Flying skills? Totally. Hitting through walls? If you can't do it then you have no skill what so ever! 6 block reach? You can't do it because your ez. I find it hysterical what they come up with! Anyone else get these comments from hackers? Because I get it all the time lol!
Just keep up the reports and when the new anti-cheat comes out it will be easy on us all!
Also, I ran into a hacker who had the most hilarious response after I killed him. He placed a bounty on his head for ten bucks and I killed him and he tried to get my email to pay me the ten bucks LOL.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The Anti-Cheat is working on by our Developers, so please have patience for that.

Report rule breakers (hackers, teamers, campers and sky-basers with video evidence) here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/login, if you don't have an account yet on the report page, please read this thread very carefully: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577.

If you want to know which evidence you need for each rule breaker or you want the guide for how to report rule breakers, please read this thread also very carefully: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047.

Good luck with your reports in the future.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Please don’t revive threads older than 3 weeks (necro posting)

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me or another staff member.

- Locked🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
Top Bottom