Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you all like a permanent mod on the pvp server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xImCrimson

Jun 27, 2016
Tennessee, USA
For a long time now, there have been hackers all over cube. The highest concentration of which i found to by in Assasinations. While i feel cube has begun to put measures into place to counter this issue, i feel there is a key step they could take that would end the hacker problem. I suggest cubecraft place a moderator to monitor all pvp games, that way the highest concentration of hackers would be banned. With this solution you dont have to rely on the community taking their time to wright reports (like myself). What do you all think of this proposal?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The thing is, if you obligate a moderator to moderate a specific game, it won’t work out due to various reasons.
1) mods don’t get paid so this is mostly in their spare time, so they can’t be online every moment of the day.
2) they probably won’t enjoy it much to be obligated to spectate PvP so higher chances of resignation due to them not getting paid.
3) mods also have other jobs apart from spectating and banning players trough in game. I suggest you make a reports account to help them out, or if you have a rank use the report command

Reactions: Kloska and Keanu

Felack

Jun 7, 2019
You can make a report on CCG Player Reports You need Audiovisual Evidence to make your reports
you can use
this recording program for that it's easy to use and it's free

Last edited:

Felack

Jun 7, 2019
but if you have PLUS access you can use the "/report" command
The matter will be handled as soon as possible

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
but if you have PLUS access you can use the "/report" command
Everyone but stone rank have access to /report, there's just a limit placed for each rank. I think it's Iron - Emerald can do /report 3 times a day and Obsidian has up to 6 a day

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom