• idk

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KnutBertil

May 8, 2018
Hi, this is my first post so i trying to make it as good as possible.

Someone have meet a hacker before? Some hackers are super legit that they hack and the dont that often ge banned but some hacker get banned even before the games started so its very annoying. I have like 10 clips where people hacking and im to lazy to report them. So i wish it was a /report command so you dont need to go into reports and there make a post. And i trying to make a montage but its very hard cause its so many hackers.:mad: So can you update Sentiel or some other thing? But Hope You cubecraft can see this post so yea.

//KnutBertil

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
A really good anti-cheat is not super easy to develop, I think they are doing what they can to improve it. Players can help reporting cheaters, and they should. Anti-cheat ban depends on the type of cheat the person is using, and also how the cheat is developed. Some cheats are easier for an Anti-Cheat to detect than others.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
A really good anti-cheat is not super easy to develop, I think they are doing what they can to improve it. Players can help reporting cheaters, and they should. Anti-cheat ban depends on the type of cheat the person is using, and also how the cheat is developed. Some cheats are easier for an Anti-Cheat to detect than others.
Yup. They're improving Sentinel and if I come across a hacker in my game, it's like 1, 2 and the hacker's been banned by Sentinel.

Like @warriors1976 said, we had a /report command before but it was removed due to the command being heavily abused by false reporters. Also, the reports made with the /report command, didn't have any evidence. Only the hacker's name and what sort of hacks the hacker had. The Staff team received a lot of false reports which is why the command got removed eventually. The command won't come back anymore.

About the hackers, download a recording software, record them and report them. That's the best and fastest way to get them banned. Although, Sentinel is also always on the server to ban hackers.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Sentinel is already watching everyone at the same time so it cannot "focus" on someone it is already watching.
There is no better way to help us by saying the name of the cheater in the staff help channel in the cases of obvious flying, speef bridging, movement cheats. For all else, record them and report them on the forums, the footage you made of the cheater can then be used to further improve Sentinel.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom