Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
I'll say something that people should know already. Hacking on CCG will never fully disappear, all we can do report them manually and fight back against it. There was a 1 week period where I didn't get a single hacker and then it peaked again. All that can be done at this point is manual reports and if you wanna do more then even try applying to be a helper on CCG

Banwave

Mar 12, 2020
If you want to avoid hacker try to play the 2-,4-player/mega version of the game. Hackers are less likely to play those as the have lower chances of winning and they are not the kind of people one would consider "teamplayer".

Reactions: rasmusada

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
If you think about why it's happening, there is a pretty reasonable answer to that.
In the Summer people have more time to play and do such non-work related activities, so they play games.
Same goes for the seasonal events, such as Easter, Halloween and Christmas.
The only thing you can do is to report the rule breakers that you meet in game, on the website, or ingame with the /report command, that exsists for ranked players.
That's our one and only counter, and in my opinion we should take advantage from it:}

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
If you want to avoid hacker try to play the 2-,4-player/mega version of the game. Hackers are less likely to play those as the have lower chances of winning and they are not the kind of people one would consider "teamplayer".
SW:Duos seems to have close to the same amount as hackers and mega will usually have a hacker. Squads will be safest but barely

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I recently noticed a huge influx of hackers in skywars (and other games too) Many of these hacks include things like flying, scaffolding, etc. Most of the games I play have at least 1 to 2 hackers and even on rare occasions 3 to 4. It really annoys me how easy it is for players to just straight-up hack in the server.
Stop making complaint threads, they dont help. Report them at reports.cubecraft.net

Morncan-Cal

Aug 8, 2020
I see the staff are trying to help because of the nature of bedrock there will always be hackers is sucks but just keep reporting them!

ShayneLaff

Sep 25, 2019
im not sure what updated. But the Aura mod is working again...

Just standing close to someone does crazy fast damage just being so close to someone... Im done with this server. Sentinel SUCKS!!!! does nothing!!!

You guys seriously let a bunch of kids ruin this server... its easy to ban someone for flying.

you need to make a /ban USERNAMe command to the server don't make us jump through hoops to report these cheaters.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
you need to make a /ban USERNAMe command to the server don't make us jump through hoops to report these cheaters.
The staff team on Bedrock isn’t large enough to support a /report command at the moment. They will add it hopefully soon if the staff team expands enough.
You guys seriously let a bunch of kids ruin this server... its easy to ban someone for flying.
If you see someone flying record it and report it
Do not even give them a warning, just ban them. So they will be scared and never hack again.
For Cheating offenses, no warning is required, they will get a 30 day ban when caught.

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
If your on pc, Windows + Alt + G if you can use gamebar.

You can also edit how far back it records up to 5 minutes via:
settings -> Gaming -> Captures
I personally use Alt + Z for GeForce experience and use the instant replay hotkeys ( Alt + F10). However if i want to be quick and not spend time trimming the vid ill just use the start/stop recording hotkey ( Alt + F9). GeForce expierence is so handy and you can change the recording fps, resolution, and much more.

Reactions: Skqrrt

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I personally use Alt + Z for GeForce experience and use the instant replay hotkeys ( Alt + F10). However if i want to be quick and not spend time trimming the vid ill just use the start/stop recording hotkey ( Alt + F9). GeForce expierence is so handy and you can change the recording fps, resolution, and much more.
I have a question about GeForce because in my case In option I’ve chosen for 1080 HD but every time I upload I get 480 do you know why?

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
I have a question about GeForce because in my case In option I’ve chosen for 1080 HD but every time I upload I get 480 do you know why?
I think this could be a range of things. Firstly when you change the settings make sure that you aren't recording or they wont save. 2nd, Make sure your drivers are all up to date ( you can do this in the geforce experience app) I recommend putting the resolution to the "In game" setting to match what you are playing with. Another problem could be a bottleneck. I doubt it but if you are playing in 480 physically wont be able to record a 1080p version of it. Another issue could be youtube itself. When you upload it it has to post process the video. If you play the video as soon as the standard processing has been finished that is 480 i think. Wait an til it has been fully processed to get the full hd version on Youtube. If your graphics card is fairly old you may need a new one but i doubt that because mcbe is very well optimised. I hope this helps : )

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I think this could be a range of things. Firstly when you change the settings make sure that you aren't recording or they wont save. 2nd, Make sure your drivers are all up to date ( you can do this in the geforce experience app) I recommend putting the resolution to the "In game" setting to match what you are playing with. Another problem could be a bottleneck. I doubt it but if you are playing in 480 physically wont be able to record a 1080p version of it. Another issue could be youtube itself. When you upload it it has to post process the video. If you play the video as soon as the standard processing has been finished that is 480 i think. Wait an til it has been fully processed to get the full hd version on Youtube. If your graphics card is fairly old you may need a new one but i doubt that because mcbe is very well optimised. I hope this helps : )
Thanks no I don’t got an old graphics card it’s 2080 8gb so it’s not old. I will try all these steps thanks a lot!

Reactions: Ben5124

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
yeah true but not everyone has an Nvidia card so this is more inclusive

Reactions: Ben5124
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom