Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 25, 2020
Hackers on skywars are getting worse, untill today i didn´t have account on cubecraft web so everytome i saw a hacker i went to lobby for sentinel to report it, only one sentinel was nice adnd when i gave him nicks he banned them but only 1.
Lots of sentinels do not care about this problem one said: idk man i can´t do anything other was in lobby talking to some players and when i told him whats the problem he said to me to go away and find someone else and even said that he will BAN me- when i tried to do something with this problem. Other said exactly: LOL thats sad. and LEFT. I would like to discuss this with admin because Sntinels are just ARROGANT. I have a list of hackers to report everyday I play skywars.

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
At one point its hard to do something about it. Sentinel is a good anticheat but some of the hacked client bypasses the anticheat. the only thing the players can do is Record it or use the /report command.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
This is a problem every day, I connect daily to the server, and at least I find 2 hackers too shameless.
Like the command / report, it is currently not very functional.
The best would be a anti-cheat.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Well, when I say it doesn't work, I mean nothing happens, I can report a hacker too shameless, and no moderator goes to the game to look at him.
The command is going well, but there is no moderator to look at the hacker.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Well, when I say it doesn't work, I mean nothing happens, I can report a hacker too shameless, and no moderator goes to the game to look at him.
The command is going well, but there is no moderator to look at the hacker.
Well we try our best. Me, Snowywarz and Telegamer did some /reports and we could handle almost everything that was new. But it is hard to check reports made earlier. We have about one report every minute/two minutes. While we sometimes spectate 5-10 minutes. This way we get behind really fast. We’re doing our best and we do check a lot of /reports on a daily basis, just not everyone.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
sentinel is just one, not multiple ,,systems' but whatever.I suggest you reporting rule breakers on the website instantly like I do, instead of waiting or doing /report

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Yes, I understand that many people use the command, but I have currently used that command a couple of times and no moderators have appeared.
Thank you for all your help.

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
I use the /report command a lot... and 9/10 times 5 to 10 mins later I'll get a message that my report as been successful and the player has been punished. i think the /report command is very effective and that theres nothing wrong with it. the Moderators really try there best :)

Reactions: MyNameIsSara

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
There is no full fledged anti cheat for bedrock and it's not easy to keep an eye on every single player.You just have to wait til it is developed

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
When I'm in a game with a hacker I use /report most of the time. It can take some time for Sentinel to punish the hacker. Some reports may even get closed.
The only thing annoying about /report is that you have a minium of players you can report. I can only report 3 people a day. That has to be more if we want to fight off the hackers dont you all think?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
When I'm in a game with a hacker I use /report most of the time. It can take some time for Sentinel to punish the hacker. Some reports may even get closed.
The only thing annoying about /report is that you have a minium of players you can report. I can only report 3 people a day. That has to be more if we want to fight off the hackers dont you all think?
You’re talking about Java. This is a thread about Bedrock which doesnt have the /report feature D:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom