Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you feel SkyWars is flooded with hackers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
Hey, I'm Kaleo, a player from the java version. I have been thinking for like a week that omg this server is soo big deal with hackers, like every time I get to play SkyWars there is always a hacker, all the people on the game say, "WHERE IS THE STAFF!!", and this is completely true, where is it? I'm so done with the fact that we invest in a server for you guys to help improve Sentinel and for us to have a better experience but it hasn't changed at all. I dont know what's the big deal with Sentinel but omg this anti-cheat banns all innocent people, this happened to me and I'm writing this cause it pissed me off when I got a 5-day ban for being innocent because of a broken anti-cheat, I appealed and my appeal took 5 days to review and the total days of the ban were 6, so... What I want to say with this msg is that PLEASE CubeCraft Staff fix that Sentinel and be a bit more active on the network, cause multiple people report the same dude and no Staff is active, we support and invest on this server for us to have a good experience but we are not having fun at all, and this is because there are Hackers all over the place. I hope that these changes cause if not, people are going to start leaving the server. In general, this is a msg so that this can change and make CubeCraft as it was in 2016.

Kaleo

Reactions: Taxy

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey
I get where your coming from but changing it back to the way it was in 2016 wouldnt work, this would make there be no anti cheat double the amount of hackers and a tiny staff team.

Reactions: KitsuneToru

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
Can you specify which version of minecraft?
In version 1.9+ onwards I only find 1 hacker every week and always ends up banned in seconds

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
Can you specify which version of minecraft?
In version 1.9+ onwards I only find 1 hacker every week and always ends up banned in seconds
Edi tu juegas EggWars todo el tiempo es por eso, juega SkyWars y vas a ver

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hey, I have to disagree with the argument that Skywars is overrun with hackers. When I’m playing casually, I rarely ever find hackers. Hackers usually get banned within 2-3 games as we receive many /reports and it takes a few minutes to handle them. Sentinel has improved incredibly, it detects many cheats and bans players even in the lobby before they can ruin someone’s game.
TDDR: Sentinel is one of the best anticheats of a major server and if Sentinel doesn’t ban someone then they get banned by a mod.

Reactions: 404Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I see the complete opposite. Sentinel has been massively improved, and there are so many mods that helper applications have been closed. I get that hackers are annoying, but there are way fewer than there used to be.

Reactions: Technosword

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
Hey, I have to disagree with the argument that Skywars is overrun with hackers. When I’m playing casually, I rarely ever find hackers. Hackers usually get banned within 2-3 games as we receive many /reports and it takes a few minutes to handle them. Sentinel has improved incredibly, it detects many cheats and bans players even in the lobby before they can ruin someone’s game.
TDDR: Sentinel is one of the best anticheats of a major server and if Sentinel doesn’t ban someone then they get banned by a mod.
but last time I got banned for like 5 days by Sentinel and I was innocent :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom