Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Java Hackers all over.

Do you feel SkyWars is flooded with hackers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
Hey, I'm Kaleo, a player from the java version. I have been thinking for like a week that omg this server is soo big deal with hackers, like every time I get to play SkyWars there is always a hacker, all the people on the game say, "WHERE IS THE STAFF!!", and this is completely true, where is it? I'm so done with the fact that we invest in a server for you guys to help improve Sentinel and for us to have a better experience but it hasn't changed at all. I dont know what's the big deal with Sentinel but omg this anti-cheat banns all innocent people, this happened to me and I'm writing this cause it pissed me off when I got a 5-day ban for being innocent because of a broken anti-cheat, I appealed and my appeal took 5 days to review and the total days of the ban were 6, so... What I want to say with this msg is that PLEASE CubeCraft Staff fix that Sentinel and be a bit more active on the network, cause multiple people report the same dude and no Staff is active, we support and invest on this server for us to have a good experience but we are not having fun at all, and this is because there are Hackers all over the place. I hope that these changes cause if not, people are going to start leaving the server. In general, this is a msg so that this can change and make CubeCraft as it was in 2016.

Kaleo

Reactions: Taxy

Ediinsonn

Nov 28, 2019
Can you specify which version of minecraft?
In version 1.9+ onwards I only find 1 hacker every week and always ends up banned in seconds

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
Can you specify which version of minecraft?
In version 1.9+ onwards I only find 1 hacker every week and always ends up banned in seconds
Edi tu juegas EggWars todo el tiempo es por eso, juega SkyWars y vas a ver

Technosword

TechnoMOD :)
Staff member
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hey, I have to disagree with the argument that Skywars is overrun with hackers. When I’m playing casually, I rarely ever find hackers. Hackers usually get banned within 2-3 games as we receive many /reports and it takes a few minutes to handle them. Sentinel has improved incredibly, it detects many cheats and bans players even in the lobby before they can ruin someone’s game.
TDDR: Sentinel is one of the best anticheats of a major server and if Sentinel doesn’t ban someone then they get banned by a mod.

Reactions: iLuvQwls

iLuvQwls

Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I see the complete opposite. Sentinel has been massively improved, and there are so many mods that helper applications have been closed. I get that hackers are annoying, but there are way fewer than there used to be.

Reactions: Technosword

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
Hey, I have to disagree with the argument that Skywars is overrun with hackers. When I’m playing casually, I rarely ever find hackers. Hackers usually get banned within 2-3 games as we receive many /reports and it takes a few minutes to handle them. Sentinel has improved incredibly, it detects many cheats and bans players even in the lobby before they can ruin someone’s game.
TDDR: Sentinel is one of the best anticheats of a major server and if Sentinel doesn’t ban someone then they get banned by a mod.
but last time I got banned for like 5 days by Sentinel and I was innocent :(

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

Josher wrote on rocketride4856's profile.
Welcome to the forums! :)
Josher wrote on Dudu's profile.
Happy birthday! ^-^
🥳
Josher wrote on VipexMC's profile.
Welcome to the forums! :)
Anneum wrote on Dudu's profile.
Happy birthday! :)
Livvv wrote on Socratias's profile.
Yooo, I appreciate you, keep being you, ma dude!
Top Bottom