Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Demo123

Feb 8, 2017
Hi cubecraft staff, I am just wondering, can you guys create a hacker watch list, because there are people who can't record hackers but have seen players hack, so I think staffs can create a watch list of people who might be hacking but have no evidence

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Uhm no. This wouldnt be helpful because then the staff has to constantly remember a bunch of igns. Most of the time, they wouldnt recognize if someone was on the watchlist, so it is to much work for little return. Sorry

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hi cubecraft staff, I am just wondering, can you guys create a hacker watch list, because there are people who can't record hackers but have seen players hack, so I think staffs can create a watch list of people who might be hacking but have no evidence
How would the staff know if they were hacking? Just because they were on the list does not mean that they still hack. They might have stopped hacking in that time. Also you know how many freaking hackers their are!!!!! It would take an hour to find a name on that list.

DjChocoCat

Feb 28, 2017
North Dakota
I think this would cause many fake reports so I don't think this should be added, not to mention the amount of people that people would be mistaken of hacking would be out of control, I was once in a game when this guy thought someone was hacking just because of their Lack of knowledge of egg wars being 1.9 pvp! the amount of people on the watch list simply because of misunderstanding a concept of a game. also I am assuming a reason you may have posted this is because of the amount of hackers but from what I have herd a staff member is working on a new anti-cheat so when that comes out there will be a lot less hackers making this not needed good idea though. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday
qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
Top Bottom