Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

McLevy3801

Dec 22, 2022
Hi there,

I have been playing blockwars over the past couple of weeks and I am constantly encountering a hacker by the name of Timflight15.

He has played on numerous accounts such as Timfljght15 and Timfliqht15

When I urged other players to report him for hacking and ruining the game for everyone else (By placing flags outside the map or void and scoring over and over with speed and fly hacks in bridge wars) he made 2 accounts that were similar to my username in an attempt to have me banned these accounts were McLevy38O1 and McLevy3802 (My username is McLevy3801).

Can someone point me in the right direction to help me with this? It is completely ruining the experience of block wars for everyone who is in a lobby with him, the reporting system on minecraft has worked for 2 of the accounts, but his main (Timflight15) has not been banned.

I have contacted several moderators on discord and I have been told to wait until reports are reviewed, but this is only going to ban the accounts I have recorded proof, so he is still able to play and accuse me of hacking after using the 2 accounts similar to mine.

Thanks,
McLevy3801

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello @McLevy3801

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry your experience on our server has been negatively affected. There is however a solution you can undertake.
We do not allow using a different account to evade an active punishment, such as a mute or a ban. (=punishment evasion)
This is a rule, so you can report players for breaking it. We do not require evidence for punishment evasion reports, however, if you have proof it is recommended to add it.

You can report players here: https://cbecrft.net/BedrockReports/
You can then select the offence "1.8 - Punishment Evasion". You can specify the account that is currently banned and the account you believe is evading that ban. The moderation team will then look into your report.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask them!
Snowy regards,

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom