Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2021
Outside of Nowhere
I would like to ask why the ---- am I muted in this game, this has been tested by many other people who agree that they cannot see my messages. Also, in my past 3 games, I've met the same hacker, who flys, has zero knockbacks, and has 7 block reach. I've reported him 4 times using /sr, but each time, you guys have denied my request in under 30 seconds, may I ask why you guys lost your ------- ----? Is it because I got false banned for my high cps of 12? Please ------- respond ASAP, cause this toxic hacker doesn't get what he deserves, also, I feel like the only hackers that there is all have ranks, explain that? Why the ---- do you guys have something against people who don't pay, when if they do pay you guys money, you treat them like kings, even if they do hack, the big hack too. Also, I like how when I got unbanned, you guys changed your server from massive P2W to just a bit of P2W, ------- christ. Why the ---- was it that you guys must own a rank to ------- report, someone? The biggest -------- I've ever heard. Anyways, please respond, I have problems, I don't mind going back to Mineplex, where they have common sense. At least their server isn't P2W at all. a

D

Deleted member 511644

Hey!

I'm sorry to hear your report was denied immediately, if the cheater logged off from the network, your report will be automatically closed. And the reason the regular /report command is only for Iron+ rankers is because our Mod Team isn't big enough to catch up with all of the reports if Stone rankers have access to the command.

If you feel the staff member that handled the report abused their powers, you can make a staff feedback here.

Jul 20, 2021
Outside of Nowhere
Not that big of a deal, Just I would like to be unmuted if that is what happened at least. But, Idk who was the one that viewed my reports, why they didn't do too much of a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

s4mways wrote on Frontlane's profile.
next time don't lie zievereir
ssunsett wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Proficiat en welkom terug!!! 💜
ssunsett wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!! Woohooo 💜
ssunsett wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratsssss! 💜
Kloska wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats! :)
Top Bottom