Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crokic15

Dec 7, 2015

there is a hacker in survival games and he kept getting into games and getting the hackers and killing everybody. His name is Nova_Eagle1337

hay un hacker en survival games y no paraba de meterse en partidas y ponerse los hacker y matar a todo el mundo.
Su nombre es Nova_Eagle1337

Crokic15

Dec 7, 2015
He has left the game as I can now send the video you can see if it is hacker or not

He has left the game as I can now send the video you can see if it is hacker or not

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton

Please upload the video to the form avaliable at the link warriors1976 posted above

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
there is a hacker in survival games and he kept getting into games and getting the hackers and killing everybody. His name is Nova_Eagle1337

hay un hacker en survival games y no paraba de meterse en partidas y ponerse los hacker y matar a todo el mundo.
Su nombre es Nova_Eagle1337

Hello! Thank you for wanting to report wrongdoers, but this isn't the correct section.
If you have video evidence, please report the player(s) in question here: http://cbecrft.net/report

Should you have questions about reporting you can contact me here.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom