Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 24, 2020
Hi My in Minecraft is POPAPIZZA1234 My is Post For Report! Found Players Flying in game EggWars!!!

NamePlayers:Killerghost090

Flying Real

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200527-000119_Minecraft.jpg
    Screenshot_20200527-000119_Minecraft.jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 151

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hey Popapizza!

Good to see you reporting rulebreakers!

Unfortunately, Reports of cheaters with only screenshots won't be accepted. Make sure you record them next time and report them again :)

Have a wonderful day and stay safe!
-YeaUhm

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Are you playing using pc or xbox or different :)
I'm not sure why that would be relevant at all?
As well look at his screen, his playing on iPad/tablet/phone.
Here are tips on how to get a screen recorder on IOS and Android for next time you see a hacker!

On an IOS device
You can simply use the build in screen recorder! You can enable this trough setting. (Settings - Control Center - Customize Controls)

On an Android device
Depending on the version of your operating system you'll have an in-build screen recorder. This one can be enabled by sliding from the top to the bottom of the screen (Where you can put the Wi-Fi on/off, ...) If you do not have an in-build screen recorder you can download of from the play store (suggestion)

ArcherXCII

Nov 11, 2019
Here are tips on how to get a screen recorder on IOS and Android for next time you see a hacker!

On an IOS device
You can simply use the build in screen recorder! You can enable this trough setting. (Settings - Control Center - Customize Controls)

On an Android device
Depending on the version of your operating system you'll have an in-build screen recorder. This one can be enabled by sliding from the top to the bottom of the screen (Where you can put the Wi-Fi on/off, ...) If you do not have an in-build screen recorder you can download of from the play store (suggestion)

I hadn't looked on the picture. I was going to say a way to record on pc and xbox.

gaIaxy

Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them

On an IOS device

On an Android device
If you have a newer Samsung device (I think Android 7.0+) you can use the game launcher recorder. If you are using a touchscreen Windows device there is Xbox Gamebar, but I'm not sure how to get to it on a touchscreen.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
<33
"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom