• No

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
According to you, tell me what you think Speed Skywars would look like and what would be the difference from Normal Skywars.

To be honest, I think Skywars no kits shouldn't be removed because I find this mode fair and funnier than the mode with kits, so yeah, I would vote no :/

Last edited:
A

A pigeon

If anyone was wondering why i made the disagree button , it was for threads like these.

Pls.

Speed skywars? how would that even look like?

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Hmm. Skywars is already a short game, it doesn't need to be faster in my opinion.

Though, I do agree on removing the no kits section as I don't use it and I don't think many people do.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
If anyone was wondering why i made the disagree button , it was for threads like these.

Pls.

Speed skywars? how would that even look like?
There's no need to add a disagree button on the forum, if you don't like what you are reading, just ignore it and read other threads.
That addition would cause problems on the forums besides toxicity without saying there would be people who would dislike all the threads of people who they don't like.

Reactions: DanDaDino
A

A pigeon

There's no need to add a disagree button on the forum, if you don't like what you are reading, just ignore it and read other threads.
That addition would cause problems on the forums besides toxicity without saying there would be people who would dislike all the threads of people who they don't like.
lel nope.
Im not even going to go into detail as i dont want to go off topic

As far as this thread goes , skywars is already a fast paced game .

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I think an entire new gamemode would be better for skywars and the entire server.
That does sound cooler than just copieng the gamemodes from other minigames..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
qKhalidd wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUB
Xi1m wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
wish mop pebble happy birthday :3
thanks for your birthday wishes y’all x
Top Bottom