Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
What do you mean? Lucky block is a gamemode itself so im not sure how you could make a new gamemode in this, could you explain?

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
What do you mean? Lucky block is a gamemode itself so im not sure how you could make a new gamemode in this, could you explain?
I am assuming he would like modes of lucky islands of a different number of teams and players per team. Many people, including myself, have wanted lucky islands duos for a long time. He could also be referring to the Modes you can vote for if you have a rank, although in my opinion, lucky islands already has enough of these modes. I agree that this is underexplained.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
duos megas
I don't think lucky blocks mega would work well. The mode would require a really large maps with enough lucky blocks for everyone on each team to comfortably get a few of them. On top of that, because of some deadlier lucky block drops, a mode like that would rely on RNG even more than the other modes because, if you were to get unlucky, you could end in a situation where your team has 4 players left, the other 6 died to bad lucky blocks, and the 4 remaining all got unlucky with gear, meanwhile you got a team of 10 approaching, all with shining enchanted gear.

I know that lucky blocks normally also relies on RNG, but a 1v4, or 1v1 is generally speaking much easier to fight than a 1v10.

I do not see any reason not to add duos, though.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Top Bottom