Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
What do you mean? Lucky block is a gamemode itself so im not sure how you could make a new gamemode in this, could you explain?

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
What do you mean? Lucky block is a gamemode itself so im not sure how you could make a new gamemode in this, could you explain?
I am assuming he would like modes of lucky islands of a different number of teams and players per team. Many people, including myself, have wanted lucky islands duos for a long time. He could also be referring to the Modes you can vote for if you have a rank, although in my opinion, lucky islands already has enough of these modes. I agree that this is underexplained.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
duos megas
I don't think lucky blocks mega would work well. The mode would require a really large maps with enough lucky blocks for everyone on each team to comfortably get a few of them. On top of that, because of some deadlier lucky block drops, a mode like that would rely on RNG even more than the other modes because, if you were to get unlucky, you could end in a situation where your team has 4 players left, the other 6 died to bad lucky blocks, and the 4 remaining all got unlucky with gear, meanwhile you got a team of 10 approaching, all with shining enchanted gear.

I know that lucky blocks normally also relies on RNG, but a 1v4, or 1v1 is generally speaking much easier to fight than a 1v10.

I do not see any reason not to add duos, though.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthdayy, enjoy your day! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
EVA

happy birthday :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ehlli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
Minecraft is 15 years old now.
Top Bottom