Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
Sometimes after trying for 30 minutes to win a game of Skywars, to get that 1 cubelet that decides the creation of an Uber Cubelet, finally winning a game, and not getting a cubelet.

I think it would be a good idea to get a guranteed Cubelet after winning a game of Eggwars, Skywars, Lucky Islands, Minerware, and Tower Defence. Because if you get a Cubelet after winning, it gives you the feeling like you actually won something.

*Note: i didn't write this thread because i am frustrated, and the little story i wrote didn't happen to me, yet. But i think it would be a good idea because if this happens to you, i bet you are pretty mad xD

Lemme know what you think :)

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
Winning cubelet from every game makes making uber cubelet very easy. not every game takes about 30 minutes. According to the map it plays, team eggwars takes less than 5 minutes. sorry i disagree

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Sometimes after trying for 30 minutes to win a game of Skywars, to get that 1 cubelet that decides the creation of an Uber Cubelet, finally winning a game, and not getting a cubelet.

I think it would be a good idea to get a guranteed Cubelet after winning a game of Eggwars, Skywars, Lucky Islands, Minerware, and Tower Defence. Because if you get a Cubelet after winning, it gives you the feeling like you actually won something.

*Note: i didn't write this thread because i am frustrated, and the little story i wrote didn't happen to me, yet. But i think it would be a good idea because if this happens to you, i bet you are pretty mad xD

Lemme know what you think :)
No, that's way too easy, that way you can just go to minerware and farm basically infinte cubelets since its super easy to win.

D

Deleted member 469419

guranteed Cubelet after winning a game

As many players said; if you get a guaranteed cubelet after winning a game, it would be easy to make a super cubelet or even a uber cubelet

Because if you get a Cubelet after winning, it gives you the feeling like you actually won something.

That's totally true, it would give you a incredible feeling, but it cannot be done...

Perhaps instead of receive a cubelet in every game, you would receive 1 cubelet every 3/4 games won instead when the system want (idk how it exactly work)

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
If you get cubelets from every win, it will be too easy to craft uber cubelets and it cubelets won't be worth buying anymore. It's also very easy to win eggwars games on a big map like Rome. People can easily farm cubelets if they play long enough and cubelets will lose their value.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom