Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What the type you use to win in eggwars???

• 1. DEFENCE TYPE

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 2. ATTACK TYPE

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • 3.COLLECT TYPE

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Did you like play eggwars?
i m so like to play it!!

I play egg wars and i have 3 way probably can win in eggwars...(70% can win)

this have 3 type to win......

1,DEFENCE TYPE (chose a builder kit)

-when start, faster collect more gold and iron and buy block and obsidian.... (Block- 300 , obsidian - 5)
-And then,faster put the block on your egg put all your block at beside your block.....

2,ATTACK TYPE (chose a mine kit)

-when start, faster collect 32 iron ( normal mode) /21 iron (overpower mode) and buy 63 block......
-now faster go to other team and destroy another team egg!!!

3,COLLECT TYPE (chose a builder kit)

-when start ,faster use your block and go to a diamond generator and get 5 diamond.....
-bock to your base and upgrade your diamond generator and continue got diamond and upgrade to level 3......

This all is my ex,but this should see your teamer...
if your teamer is dont know how to play eggwars.... you win percent will down.....

what the type you use? vote at here!!!!
or you use another way to won???
reply at below.......

BY: JOE LEE
eggwars-360-60.gif
下载.jpeg

Reactions: [MattewproG]

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
If i play 4 team eggwars i will use defence type ...... and if i play eggwars mega.....i will use type attack....:D

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
a better way to be the “attack” type is to choose builder kit and get 6 iron. Spend 5 iron on 15 blocks and 1 on a pickaxe. 30 blocks is usually enough to get you to the nearest base for a rush if you are on a fast map.

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
Ok, so i have some doubts on this attack type im a mainly a rusher and my setup is builder kit I collect 6 iron and spend 5 on iron and 1 on pickaxe and start rush to my nextdoor enemy,
and this setup workes in every type of map in solo except snow map where u need 11 iron at start cause u need 45 blocks to reach nearest base and that’s how I setup my rush at start ;)

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i m so like to play it!!

-when start, faster collect more gold and iron and buy block and obsidian.... (Block- 300 , obsidian - 5)
-And then,faster put the block on your egg put all your block at beside your block.....

-when start, faster collect 32 iron ( normal mode) /21 iron (overpower mode) and buy 63 block......

-when start ,faster use your block and go to a diamond generator and get 5 diamond.....
-bock to your base and upgrade your diamond generator and continue got diamond and upgrade to level 3......

if your teamer is dont know how to play eggwars.... you win percent will down.....

reply at below.......

View attachment 196485View attachment 196486
12 iron is enough for OP with miner kit, but blocks for 8 iron, buy armor 4 iron, and rush (yeah, my sword is my pick too)

natedawg1202

Apr 30, 2021
i m so like to play it!!

reply at below.......

I play Attack, but different. (I play OP solo mainly)

I choose Miner Kit because it breaks obby in ~7 seconds
Get 14 Iron for 30 blocks and armor
30 blocks is enough to rush a base on any solo map, so kill them
Use their base to get more blocks, get food, and maybe a sword
Repeat this for all bases, getting materials as you go through people bases and the mid gens, slightly upgrade your stuff (which is actually a good way to get resources since your constantly getting multiple generators and going through mid a few time)
Only get an Iron Sword, and 5 Gold Diamond Pickaxe and maybe gaps as your best loot (also get TNT to get people that have better loot than you's eggs)

And that's about it! If someone is too stacked with like if they have diamond and iron armor, god apples and a diamond sword, then you should probably get at least iron armor.

This is only for people that are experienced and are pretty good at pvp because it depends completely on you being able to kill people that may have started getting loot because there's no time to get stacked in this type of gameplay because the entire point of this type of gameplay is to get the most amount of kills by killing people before they can get other kills as fast as possible.

Not_Red_Fox

Apr 1, 2021
i m so like to play it!!

reply at below.......

Rush get ride of all the opposing players then collect resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom