Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
My professor has told me a fun way of looking at these types of puzzles. These types of puzzles say that there must be some type of logical answer and thus we look at the most likely to be it. But this being the most likely shouldn't eliminate the others.
We sometimes fail to see a multitude of other possibilities by only looking at one.

So answer examples could be
- 60, as mentioned above double the addition
- 48 , add 12 to the previous answer
- Anything above 36, the outcome must be greater than the previous. Although quite unlikely it's still a valid answer as it does not invalidate the other 3 truths.
His example was slightly different and made more sense there but I still wanted to share it. We are looking for patterns and the top one appears to be the most logical. Though it's possible that the missing number is even 120 considering the rule can be quite vague and quite literally anything.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
My professor has told me a fun way of looking at these types of puzzles. These types of puzzles say that there must be some type of logical answer and thus we look at the most likely to be it. But this being the most likely shouldn't eliminate the others.
We sometimes fail to see a multitude of other possibilities by only looking at one.

So answer examples could be
- 60, as mentioned above double the addition
- 48 , add 12 to the previous answer
- Anything above 36, the outcome must be greater than the previous. Although quite unlikely it's still a valid answer as it does not invalidate the other 3 truths.
His example was slightly different and made more sense there but I still wanted to share it. We are looking for patterns and the top one appears to be the most logical. Though it's possible that the missing number is even 120 considering the rule can be quite vague and quite literally anything.
You pay attention during class? 🤔🤣

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Top Bottom