Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a great re-introduction! I really enjoy playing together, and I hope we can continue to defend our unbeaten Imposter record. I'm so happy that I got to know you Grove! ♡

• Love
Reactions: Grove

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Glad you made a re-introduction! Enjoy your time within the moderation team and congratulations!

• Love

xo_Zee_ox

Oct 9, 2021
Hey everyone! If you don't know me, I'm Grove and I'm a recently promoted moderator. Since it's been close to a year now since I've made an introduction thread, what better time than now for you all to get to know me more, so here we go! :D

Where I Started
I originally joined Cube around 2016-2017, and joined the Discord server in Feb. 2017. After being active for a couple years, I also went inactive, and finally came back around a year ago, as well as rejoining the forums around last November. Since then, I became increasingly active and involved with the community! I've met a ton of new people and made some awesome friends across the whole network. I was promoted to helper in late August, and then to moderator in late September. I've been having a ton of fun and I'm glad I made a proper return to the Minecraft community as a whole :)

About Me & Hobbies
I'm currently in high school in America, and I'm hoping to go into the engineering field when I grow up! I've been taking every yearly course and I don't plan on stopping. I also really enjoy my yearbook class, where I'm an editor (not in chief though) on a 130 person staff! I also play tennis and I love playing sports in general. I always try and put full efffort into school- if I keep my straight As, I have all the time in the world to hang out here :D

Something a lot of people probably don't know about me is that I love bucket hats and I own 5 at the moment :)

As for my hobbies, Minecraft is the most obvious one. It's been a longtime thing for me- before Cube, I started playing the game itself when I was 8-9 years old. Currently outside of Cube, two things I love to do are making skins (skin thread soon tm?) and also testing for MCC! I applied and was accepted to be an MCC tester around the same time I was promoted to helper, and I've had a ton of fun there as well! I also watch some Minecraft content creators from time to time- personally what I'm enjoying the most right now is the Outsiders SMP and all of their creators!

I also love a range of other games, including the entire Pokemon franchise, Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Nexomon (bootleg Pokemon) and a few others! I've loved Pokemon since I was 4 or 5 and I never stopped loving it- I currently help out in a large Discord server for it and am looking forward to BDSP and Legends: Arceus to release in the coming months! (If anyone's curious, I'm buying Brilliant Diamond).

I like watching anime on the side if I have time, my favorites being Haikyuu and Demon Slayer! My list of shows I've watched is way too long, but some other honorable mentions are MHA, Jujutsu Kaisen, Hunter x Hunter, The Promised Neverland, Black Clover, Tokyo Revengers, Naruto, Boruto, and the Pokemon animes.

Special Mentions

There's so many people I've talked and interacted with, so I'll leave some notes in no particular order :3
@Pineapple - I still don't understand how we met in the first place but ly anyways <3
@Deann - You're mean I hate you a lot >:(
@EnderKnightError - Noob! Bridge faster smh
@Calichin - Pro!!
@Headqche - ANIME BUDDY! I genuinely don't think I'd be where I am now without having known you, I didn't know anyone but then you introduced me to a ton of people and now look! :D
@Dylaila @Modulo @_The13thDoctor_ - AMONG SLIMES BUDDIES!! I'm glad I got to know you guys during all the late night AS grinds :D
@Yamin - You're bad :3
@JokeKaedee @Hqtefull @4Moonlightt @ssunsett - Helper wave!! You guys were so amazing and I'm glad we're all mods now :D

My friend list is too long for this so here's a ton of other people I talk to a lot and appreciate too! If I didn't ping you you're still very cool and I definitely forgot someone - @Finixly @Onik @KristN @Typicaaal @Kazwa @Zillu @Gemmmmie @konosxg7 @AustinLMayes @SpookyWarz @Cookiee @Catss @East @Hoshi @AnimalTamer1 @Darkninja27, and so many more

Thanks for reading :D
I think you need more bucket hats.. Just kidding or maybe hmm. Nice to meet you!

• Love

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone! If you don't know me, I'm Grove and I'm a recently promoted moderator. Since it's been close to a year now since I've made an introduction thread, what better time than now for you all to get to know me more, so here we go! :D

Where I Started
I originally joined Cube around 2016-2017, and joined the Discord server in Feb. 2017. After being active for a couple years, I also went inactive, and finally came back around a year ago, as well as rejoining the forums around last November. Since then, I became increasingly active and involved with the community! I've met a ton of new people and made some awesome friends across the whole network. I was promoted to helper in late August, and then to moderator in late September. I've been having a ton of fun and I'm glad I made a proper return to the Minecraft community as a whole :)

About Me & Hobbies
I'm currently in high school in America, and I'm hoping to go into the engineering field when I grow up! I've been taking every yearly course and I don't plan on stopping. I also really enjoy my yearbook class, where I'm an editor (not in chief though) on a 130 person staff! I also play tennis and I love playing sports in general. I always try and put full efffort into school- if I keep my straight As, I have all the time in the world to hang out here :D

Something a lot of people probably don't know about me is that I love bucket hats and I own 5 at the moment :)

As for my hobbies, Minecraft is the most obvious one. It's been a longtime thing for me- before Cube, I started playing the game itself when I was 8-9 years old. Currently outside of Cube, two things I love to do are making skins (skin thread soon tm?) and also testing for MCC! I applied and was accepted to be an MCC tester around the same time I was promoted to helper, and I've had a ton of fun there as well! I also watch some Minecraft content creators from time to time- personally what I'm enjoying the most right now is the Outsiders SMP and all of their creators!

I also love a range of other games, including the entire Pokemon franchise, Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Nexomon (bootleg Pokemon) and a few others! I've loved Pokemon since I was 4 or 5 and I never stopped loving it- I currently help out in a large Discord server for it and am looking forward to BDSP and Legends: Arceus to release in the coming months! (If anyone's curious, I'm buying Brilliant Diamond).

I like watching anime on the side if I have time, my favorites being Haikyuu and Demon Slayer! My list of shows I've watched is way too long, but some other honorable mentions are MHA, Jujutsu Kaisen, Hunter x Hunter, The Promised Neverland, Black Clover, Tokyo Revengers, Naruto, Boruto, and the Pokemon animes.

Special Mentions

There's so many people I've talked and interacted with, so I'll leave some notes in no particular order :3
@Pineapple - I still don't understand how we met in the first place but ly anyways <3
@Deann - You're mean I hate you a lot >:(
@EnderKnightError - Noob! Bridge faster smh
@Calichin - Pro!!
@Headqche - ANIME BUDDY! I genuinely don't think I'd be where I am now without having known you, I didn't know anyone but then you introduced me to a ton of people and now look! :D
@Dylaila @Modulo @_The13thDoctor_ - AMONG SLIMES BUDDIES!! I'm glad I got to know you guys during all the late night AS grinds :D
@Yamin - You're bad :3
@JokeKaedee @Hqtefull @4Moonlightt @ssunsett - Helper wave!! You guys were so amazing and I'm glad we're all mods now :D

My friend list is too long for this so here's a ton of other people I talk to a lot and appreciate too! If I didn't ping you you're still very cool and I definitely forgot someone - @Finixly @Onik @KristN @Typicaaal @Kazwa @Zillu @Gemmmmie @konosxg7 @AustinLMayes @SpookyWarz @Cookiee @Catss @East @Hoshi @AnimalTamer1 @Darkninja27, and so many more

Thanks for reading :D
do you have an advice for me in becoming a helper ?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom