Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Hey everyone! If you don't know me, I'm Grove and I'm a recently promoted moderator. Since it's been close to a year now since I've made an introduction thread, what better time than now for you all to get to know me more, so here we go! :D

Where I Started
I originally joined Cube around 2016-2017, and joined the Discord server in Feb. 2017. After being active for a couple years, I also went inactive, and finally came back around a year ago, as well as rejoining the forums around last November. Since then, I became increasingly active and involved with the community! I've met a ton of new people and made some awesome friends across the whole network. I was promoted to helper in late August, and then to moderator in late September. I've been having a ton of fun and I'm glad I made a proper return to the Minecraft community as a whole :)

About Me & Hobbies
I'm currently in high school in America, and I'm hoping to go into the engineering field when I grow up! I've been taking every yearly course and I don't plan on stopping. I also really enjoy my yearbook class, where I'm an editor (not in chief though) on a 130 person staff! I also play tennis and I love playing sports in general. I always try and put full efffort into school- if I keep my straight As, I have all the time in the world to hang out here :D

Something a lot of people probably don't know about me is that I love bucket hats and I own 5 at the moment :)

As for my hobbies, Minecraft is the most obvious one. It's been a longtime thing for me- before Cube, I started playing the game itself when I was 8-9 years old. Currently outside of Cube, two things I love to do are making skins (skin thread soon tm?) and also testing for MCC! I applied and was accepted to be an MCC tester around the same time I was promoted to helper, and I've had a ton of fun there as well! I also watch some Minecraft content creators from time to time- personally what I'm enjoying the most right now is the Outsiders SMP and all of their creators!

I also love a range of other games, including the entire Pokemon franchise, Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Nexomon (bootleg Pokemon) and a few others! I've loved Pokemon since I was 4 or 5 and I never stopped loving it- I currently help out in a large Discord server for it and am looking forward to BDSP and Legends: Arceus to release in the coming months! (If anyone's curious, I'm buying Brilliant Diamond).

I like watching anime on the side if I have time, my favorites being Haikyuu and Demon Slayer! My list of shows I've watched is way too long, but some other honorable mentions are MHA, Jujutsu Kaisen, Hunter x Hunter, The Promised Neverland, Black Clover, Tokyo Revengers, Naruto, Boruto, and the Pokemon animes.

Special Mentions

There's so many people I've talked and interacted with, so I'll leave some notes in no particular order :3
@Pineapple - I still don't understand how we met in the first place but ly anyways <3
@Deann - You're mean I hate you a lot >:(
@EnderKnightError - Noob! Bridge faster smh
@Calichin - Pro!!
@Headqche - ANIME BUDDY! I genuinely don't think I'd be where I am now without having known you, I didn't know anyone but then you introduced me to a ton of people and now look! :D
@Dylaila @Modulo @_The13thDoctor_ - AMONG SLIMES BUDDIES!! I'm glad I got to know you guys during all the late night AS grinds :D
@Yamin - You're bad :3
@JokeKaedee @Hqtefull @4Moonlightt @ssunsett - Helper wave!! You guys were so amazing and I'm glad we're all mods now :D

My friend list is too long for this so here's a ton of other people I talk to a lot and appreciate too! If I didn't ping you you're still very cool and I definitely forgot someone - @Finixly @Onik @KristN @Typicaaal @Kazwa @Zillu @Gemmmmie @konosxg7 @AustinLMayes @SpookyWarz @Cookiee @Catss @East @Hoshi @AnimalTamer1 @Darkninja27, and so many more

Thanks for reading :D

Last edited:

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Hi! Nice to see a few people take the challenge into joining the engineering club. What field?
I haven't made up my mind as for what I'll major in yet, but I'm a bit interested in biomedical at the moment and currently taking electrical engineering!

Tiede

Dec 6, 2017
Finland
Nice to meet you Grove. You seem like a chill person, hopefully we meet in-game now and then 😙

Have you seen Dr stone anime or sword art online animes? I recommend watching those.

• Love
Reactions: Grove

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Nice to meet you Grove. You seem like a chill person, hopefully we meet in-game now and then 😙

Have you seen Dr stone anime or sword art online animes? I recommend watching those.
I started Dr. Stone, but haven't finished yet! Been too busy to watch D:
Introduction part 3 when?
Hmm maybe in a year I'll do again
grob cute, engineer soon tm?
ill reccomend you some anime later :>
Engineer soon tm indeed :D

• Love
Reactions: TnAdan_

Videoguy

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2021
Congrats on getting mod! I’ve made lots of friends on Minecraft as well, it’s great finding friends with similar interests as you. Also I play Animal Crossing too, love it.

• Love

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
I love bucket hats too, they are for real the best hats! I have 6 of them, so I win >:)

• Love

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
@Yamin - You're bad :3
1633794798124.png

• Angry

Headqche

Nov 1, 2019
amazing introduction Grove!!!
glad I introduced you to everyone and that you're now a part of our friend group <3

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Top Bottom