Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
New Suggestion

So you all may know that when you hit 10k wins in a gamemode, you get rewarded with 10k xp points, 5 Cubelets, and 5k loot points. I'm suggesting these rewards get increased because it takes an insane amount of time, skill, and grinding to hit 10k wins in ANY gamemode. I feel 10k wins in Skywars, for example, is way to little. Especially given the fact that I'm level 84 and need over 17,000 exp just to go up by ONE level. The 5 normal Cubelets should definitely be increased.

I suggest that these rewards get significantly buffed. For duels the reward should be at least 75k xp points with 5 Uber Cubelets. I think for Solo Sky and Team Eggwars the reward should be around 150k to 200k and at least 15 Uber Cubelets. This may seem high, but consider the fact that only 27 players have over 10k wins in Solo Skywars and only 41 players have over 10k wins in Team Eggwars.

What do you all think of this suggestion? I would like to hear your opinion on this and please give your reason why you agree or disagree.

ShahsMC

Jul 13, 2021
I agree with this. Alot of time and effort goes into the game to get that many amount of wins and i also think this will inspire more players to want to get this milestone because the prizes will feel more worth it to get. I will even go as far to say 10k feels like a ripoff given how much time and effort that goes into the games.

• Agree
Reactions: adamsony

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
I agree with this. Alot of time and effort goes into the game to get that many amount of wins and i also think this will inspire more players to want to get this milestone because the prizes will feel more worth it to get. I will even go as far to say 10k feels like a ripoff given how much time and effort that goes into the games.
Agreed. Also anyone who already has 10k in any game should get the new rewards if this gets implemented too.

• Agree
Reactions: ShahsMC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom