Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

juliusvdl

Apr 5, 2020
Rotterdam
I've been having issues with shadowmutes a lot lately. Shadowmutes are an issue on the bedrock edition of the game and it basically is Microsoft muting you without you knowing and there is a very specific way of fixing them that requires you to type all characters. Here is a video link to the tutorial:
. Also this thread on the Mineplex forums https://www.mineplex.com/threads/see-this-if-you-are-ghost-muted-bedrock.33293/. A lot of people have been using this method when they get shadowmuted, it's pretty known in the bedrock community. So this person that saw me trying to fix the mute thought i was spamming and reported me to the mods. What I find the weirdest is that the mods have given me a warning for this. It baffles me that they do not know of shadowmutes and how to fix them. After I send all the characters I asked ''am i muted?'' and someone told me I was not. I then just played like normally without ''spamming''. I would like to have the warning removed. My ingame username is VDL xRqvens. On bedrock edition.
Here is the link to the report of me ''spamming'': .
Thanks

Attachments

• image_2021-07-17_192453.png
    image_2021-07-17_192453.png
    688.9 KB · Views: 70

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Hi! Since I'm the moderator who issued the warning, I'll reply to you here. No, I'm not going to remove the warning. It's mentioned in several places that using this method will result in a Spamming punishment, no matter the purpose. The reason why people usually do this at Mineplex is because there it isn't considered spam since your messages are automatically getting removed

On another note, this isn't the most correct way to get rid of your shadow mute and I can ensure you that we all are more than aware of the fact that this method works to get rid of shadow mutes, however, this isn't the correct way.
Shadow mutes are a type of punishment issued by Microsoft for chat-related behaviour. When you are shadow muted, your message will get sent but other players will not be able to see it. A shadow-mute will follow you between featured servers and Minecraft Realms.
Team CubeCraft is not able to help you with this form of punishment, as they are done automatically by Microsoft systems. The only way you can lift this type of punishment is by saying nicer things in chat - this will improve your reputation, and can result in the mute being lifted after a while.
Keep in mind that spamming things in chat (such as the alphabet) will not result in your shadow mute being removed - this is against CubeCraft rules, will worsen your Xbox reputation, and can actually cause the shadow mute to be extended, or even made permanent.
Shadow mutes are separate from Microsoft privacy settings, which can also prevent you from seeing chat or sending messages.

If you wish to further discuss this matter, you are free to either reply to this thread or start a private conversation with me.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom