Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzApp

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
So, I was just playing egg wars with my friends and all of a sudden I get stuck in a block while making a bridge. I was just enjoying a good game and got Permanently Banned by that new anti-cheat plugin because I was gliched in a block.... I filed for an appeal as I don't think getting stuck in a block and hacking even go together. Can someone please just look at my appeal as I haven't been able to play for 4 days. Thanks.

Reactions: Caaaaarman

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Getting stuck in a block is not hacking in any way thats just a game malfunction, if this is your first ban it shouldnt ban you permanently, as for your appeal crazymanjr will get to it when he can

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @ItzApp,

You indeed submitted an appeal and it's indeed awaiting for a review. Just be paitient. One of the Developers of Sentinel, most likely CrazymanJR, will look into your appeal eventually. So please have some paitience. If your appeal gets denied and you're sure about that you're falsely banned, please contact CrazymanJR on Discord. You can contact him by joining the Official Discord server of CubeCraft > https://discord.gg/cubecraft.
g.png

Don't Lie! Here's a video of you hacking....
That was an earlier ban. He's banned by the Anti-Cheat now.

BridgetMS

Feb 10, 2018
In the Netherlands
If you know for sure that you were banned without a good reason, make sure to contact a staff. You could start a chat with a staff online on here.. If you don't know how to you don't want to bother them at any point, you can always join the discord server and ask people in there.
If you were banned without a good reason and you know you didn't do anything, you can be sure you'll get unbanned. But If they really find a good reason, sadly you'll stay banned for the time they ban you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom