Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChimpGamer

Apr 25, 2016
Hello,

Yesterday I got false banned by the AntiCheat. After that I appealed, but got denied (Reason Unknown).
It would be useful if there was given a reason for denying my appeal.
Anyway, while I never cheated and I can even proof that. I want to get an unban. Because there is really no valid reason for banning me. I even have minecraft still open with the ban message on it. So if there is any staff that can help me PM me.

Regards,
ChimpGamer

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hey!
Please contact CrazymanJr via a conversation or at discord.
(He's the creator of the Anti Cheat)
He'll take a look at the logs and he will try to solve your problem.
Rember to not spam him since he's really busy.
Goodluck! :)

ChimpGamer

Apr 25, 2016
Does someone know his Full Discord name with id?
Because I need something like CrazymanJR#1234

ChimpGamer

Apr 25, 2016
You can just contact him on the forums, make a conversation.

I know, but I respond better on Discord. Like I'm always online on the CubeCraft forums. I have also other things to do. But I will send him a PM on the Forum too.

ChimpGamer

Apr 25, 2016
Discord said: Hm, didn't work. Double check that the capitalization, spelling, any spaces, and numbers are correct.

EDIT:
Works now!

Reactions: Troublesomee

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Start a conversation with the person that has banned you And explain What happened And ask more information of your ban. Can @Tacosbefriends lock or can you only lock When the problem is solved.
King regards

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Glad to hear it works!
If you have any further questions or concerns, then feel free to contact me! :)

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Start a conversation with the person that has banned you And explain What happened And ask more information of your ban. Can @Tacosbefriends lock or can you only lock When the problem is solved.
King regards
He is a admin, let the Mods/Helpers lock this thread please, Scottness and me already replied, thanks for helping.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello,

Yesterday I got false banned by the AntiCheat. After that I appealed, but got denied (Reason Unknown).
It would be useful if there was given a reason for denying my appeal.
Anyway, while I never cheated and I can even proof that. I want to get an unban. Because there is really no valid reason for banning me. I even have minecraft still open with the ban message on it. So if there is any staff that can help me PM me.

Regards,
ChimpGamer
Well you already know who you can contact for your unban, but I want to add something. Your appeal got denied and nobody said why. It's because we're a big server and lots of people appeal every day for the mute/ban. If staff had to tell every single person why their ban got denied, it would take way more time to accept or deny them. I'm going to lock this thread but if you have any more questions you can always PM me https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom