Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Goodbye,

Im going leave the cubecraft community and will resign from owner in CA (my discord server). Im leaving because there is a lot of toxicity in the community+ i dont really enjoy mc anymore. I will still play every now and then and if you want to talk to me ill stay in my discord server.

I had a very good time playing cubecraft and i want to thank all the friends i made for the fun times.

Goodbye <3

here's a cool render a friend made for me:
goodbye.png

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hopefully, you had a great time while playing on here & maybe we'll see each other when you stop by :)
Good luck with whatever you're gonna do now! :heart:

Reactions: Goodyannathan

xWqleed

Jun 23, 2021
Your only hope on cc community was ur disc, and it boosts, when I left you decided to go lmao
Yeah I feel bad but ca was actually a gold diggers

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Honestly, you shouldn't leave and don't care about what anyone says, I don't too if people are getting mad at me. Just be yourself and don't give a damn what anyone says about you. They want a reaction out of you like this... With that said, goodbye :/

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
It was great to have you around the community. I hope the toxicity in this community can be brought to an end. You did such a great job as owner of CA. I wish the best for you, and you truly deserve the best!!

Goodbye man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!