Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Hi Guys. Ziggy here with some rather disappointing news

Yes I left the staff team. Things have been very busy for me lately and I didn't have enough as much time to contribute to Cubecraft as I wanted to. Work hours have picked up out of nowhere for me and now i'm behind on my schoolwork and trying to catch up on it is definitely a hassle. You guys have no idea how frustrated i am. I was real excited about this whole thing, getting to know everyone on the staff team and the new faces here on Cubecraft but that's not going to be happening any time soon and I feel very ashamed about it, Especially when the bulk of my problems is simply because of my procrastination issues. Kicking myself in the shins for not doing the work earlier and instead putting it off until the very last minute or at the very least 2 weeks to get 5 chapters worth of work done. Pitiful isn't it 🙁

Anyways, i'll be taking a little bit of a Hiatus until I catch up on the 5 chapters worth of work i just ignored and continue to NOT procrastinate and actually do my work. I "might" return within a month's time, and that's a BIG might, but as of now it's definitely not going well for me at all but hopefully everything will be good and I can re-apply to be a helper again but let me just focus on getting my work done. I'm sorry I let you down guys...

~I love you 9000 😔

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hi Guys. Ziggy here with some rather disappointing news

Yes I left the staff team. Things have been very busy for me lately and I didn't have enough as much time to contribute to Cubecraft as I wanted to. Work hours have picked up out of nowhere for me and now i'm behind on my schoolwork and trying to catch up on it is definitely a hassle. You guys have no idea how frustrated i am. I was real excited about this whole thing, getting to know everyone on the staff team and the new faces here on Cubecraft but that's not going to be happening any time soon and I feel very ashamed about it, Especially when the bulk of my problems is simply because of my procrastination issues. Kicking myself in the shins for not doing the work earlier and instead putting it off until the very last minute or at the very least 2 weeks to get 5 chapters worth of work done. Pitiful isn't it 🙁

Anyways, i'll be taking a little bit of a Hiatus until I catch up on the 5 chapters worth of work i just ignored and continue to NOT procrastinate and actually do my work. I "might" return within a month's time, and that's a BIG might, but as of now it's definitely not going well for me at all but hopefully everything will be good and I can re-apply to be a helper again but let me just focus on getting my work done. I'm sorry I let you down guys...

~I love you 9000 😔

School and other responsibilities come first, take your time and we hope to see you again in the not too distant future Zig, I wish you the best!

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
You haven't let anyone down! I understand that it's hard to combine Minecraft with Real life work, and of course real life work is a priority. Once you've got things straight in real life, I'd love to see you again as staff member!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
There is nothing to be disappointed about, it would be amazing if we could all do hundreds of things at once. However, we sadly can't. Good luck with everything and it would be fantastic to see you return! :)

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
You let nobody down Zig, real life is important and you should definitely focus on that. Good luck with everything in the future!! 💚

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom