Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I don’t even know where to start..

For the past few weeks I have been rather inactive on CubeCraft, I almost never get on and play and barely use the forums anymore. This is mainly because I want to focus on other things such as work and school. When I play Minecraft it’s mainly just some survival with friends. Even though I haven’t logged onto the forums for almost 2 weeks now, I decided that I couldn’t leave without a proper goodbye and some thank you’s.

Over the last year I’ve made so many memories here at CubeCraft, and I can say CubeCraft became at some point a really big thing in my life. The CubeCraft community is a place I care for, a place I made so many new friends and obviously had so much fun on.

Back in March 2020 is when I decided to come back to CubeCraft, mainly because of Covid but quickly I started to realize how amazing Cube is. I hopped on to play some SkyWars and immediately made a new friend Lioneah also known as Lionesses. I became more active on the forums, and after a month I decided to already apply for the Helper position. A few months later I was accepted onto the team, and god I was so happy.

My helper period was rather rough, I made some simple mistakes and I was sick for a little while. I believe I was the last helper from my wave to be promoted to Mod. Anyways, my Moderator experience was amazing, I was able to work alongside so many great individuals and I made even more friends!

Back in January, one of my closest irl friends passed away, which led to me resigning from the Moderation team but because I loved working here so much I decided to keep my role as Recruitment Head for the Translations Team. Unfortunately I didn’t have the strength and motivation to fulfill this role and had to make the hard decision to leave this amazing team behind.

Honestly, CubeCraft is one of the best things that ever happened to me, so many wondeful peoples, and honestly- Cube is doing such a wonderful job, an amazing staff team and wonderful updates. Seriously, the best Minecraft Network out there!

Sadly, my time here has come, I have to move on and I do this with a proper goodbye. Hopefully there will be a time in my life where I have the opportunity to return, but I really don’t know as of now.

Love <3

Last edited:

Majksa

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Czechia
Thank you for everything you have done Axyy. Getting to know you and working with you was an awesome experience and you will always stay in our hearts!
I really hope that you will be doing great in the future and if you ever wanna talk, my DMs will be always open for you ♥️
I hope I will hear from you once again soon :)

D

Deleted member 492126

Good luck with work and school! I didn’t get the chance to properly get to know you / talk to you but it was great having you in the team :)

NotAName

Jun 12, 2015
Colombia
I'm really sad to see you go Axyy, thank you for everything you've done here.
Even though I worked alongside you for a very brief time I'm glad I had the opportunity to do so, you are a great person and it was very fun to have you on our team.
Good luck with everything, I hope I'll be able to see you around sometime in the future. 💙

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks for everything Axxy, you are such a wonderful person and friend. Getting to know you, working with you on ccg events, and everything else was amazing. Good luck in the future and please stay in touch! :heart:

Reactions: Axyy

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I never honestly got to know you, which is quite upsetting. You are such an amazing person, with a lot of strength to achieve so much. I really hope you'll return one day! However, I wish you the best of luck with wherever the future may take you. <3

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I'm incredibly sorry for your loss Axyy. You have always been a bright, creative and unique friend and deserved none of the tragedies that befell you in the past months. Your talents and your companionship were unfortunately short lived but we will always cherish the time we spent together with you. You deserve the world Axyy, and I'm sure I'm speaking for the entire team of heads when I'll say that we will always remember you as one of us and we will always be waiting here for you if you decide to return one day. I'll always admire how tough and strong you have been. Good luck in the future, Axyy :(
You deserve it. :heart:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Awee Axyy, so sad to hear this. Know that you’re amazing & awesome. Good luck with everything in life, know that you’re always welcome to rejoin the staff teams & my dms are always open if you need help ❤️

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I don’t even know where to start..

For the past few weeks I have been rather inactive on CubeCraft, I almost never get on and play and barely use the forums anymore. This is mainly because I want to focus on other things such as work and school. When I play Minecraft it’s mainly just some survival with friends. Even though I haven’t logged onto the forums for almost 2 weeks now, I decided that I couldn’t leave without a proper goodbye and some thank you’s.

Over the last year I’ve made so many memories here at CubeCraft, and I can say CubeCraft became at some point a really big thing in my life. The CubeCraft community is a place I care for, a place I made so many new friends and obviously had so much fun on.

Back in March 2020 is when I decided to come back to CubeCraft, mainly because of Covid but quickly I started to realize how amazing Cube is. I hopped on to play some SkyWars and immediately made a new friend Lioneah also known as Lionesses. I became more active on the forums, and after a month I decided to already apply for the Helper position. A few months later I was accepted onto the team, and god I was so happy.

My helper period was rather rough, I made some simple mistakes and I was sick for a little while. I believe I was the last helper from my wave to be promoted to Mod. Anyways, my Moderator experience was amazing, I was able to work alongside so many great individuals and I made even more friends!

Back in January, one of my closest irl friends passed away, which led to me resigning from the Moderation team but because I loved working here so much I decided to keep my role as Recruitment Head for the Translations Team. Unfortunately I didn’t have the strength and motivation to fulfill this role and had to make the hard decision to leave this amazing team behind.

Honestly, CubeCraft is one of the best things that ever happened to me, so many wondeful peoples, and honestly- Cube is doing such a wonderful job, an amazing staff team and wonderful updates. Seriously, the best Minecraft Network out there!

Sadly, my time here has come, I have to move on and I do this with a proper goodbye. Hopefully there will be a time in my life where I have the opportunity to return, but I really don’t know as of now.

Love <3
Love you man <3 definitely will be staying in touch!

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Thank you for everything Axyy! Even though we didn't work together for very long, I still got to know an amazing individual with he heart in the right place. It's very sad to see you go, you will be missed. Best of luck in the future, my DMs are aways open of you want to talk ❤️

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom