Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
♥️ sad to see someone so significant leave :( we all wish you a good future and if you have time, we will be happy to have U back!

Reactions: Axyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Awwhhhh I love you Axyy, thanks for everything and good luck in the future! I will miss you 😘

Reactions: Axyy

miguelitoindus

Apr 23, 2020
Madrid
I believe everyone agrees with me when I say you are an outstanding guy. I'm grateful to have shared laughter and memories with you, and even though it wasn't for long, you were an amazing addition to the Heads of Team.

When times get tough, take care of yourself. You are your best ally, and you'll get through everything and anything. We'll miss you lots ♥️

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Sad to see you leave. I hope you have an amazing life and do what you really want. Sometimes leaving a game or to stop doing what you like makes you better person. Even though I never really knew you I’ll miss you.

Reactions: Westsi

Westsi

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2021
A Bridges game far far away...
linktr.ee
I don’t even know where to start..

For the past few weeks I have been rather inactive on CubeCraft, I almost never get on and play and barely use the forums anymore. This is mainly because I want to focus on other things such as work and school. When I play Minecraft it’s mainly just some survival with friends. Even though I haven’t logged onto the forums for almost 2 weeks now, I decided that I couldn’t leave without a proper goodbye and some thank you’s.

Over the last year I’ve made so many memories here at CubeCraft, and I can say CubeCraft became at some point a really big thing in my life. The CubeCraft community is a place I care for, a place I made so many new friends and obviously had so much fun on.

Back in March 2020 is when I decided to come back to CubeCraft, mainly because of Covid but quickly I started to realize how amazing Cube is. I hopped on to play some SkyWars and immediately made a new friend Lioneah also known as Lionesses. I became more active on the forums, and after a month I decided to already apply for the Helper position. A few months later I was accepted onto the team, and god I was so happy.

My helper period was rather rough, I made some simple mistakes and I was sick for a little while. I believe I was the last helper from my wave to be promoted to Mod. Anyways, my Moderator experience was amazing, I was able to work alongside so many great individuals and I made even more friends!

Back in January, one of my closest irl friends passed away, which led to me resigning from the Moderation team but because I loved working here so much I decided to keep my role as Recruitment Head for the Translations Team. Unfortunately I didn’t have the strength and motivation to fulfill this role and had to make the hard decision to leave this amazing team behind.

Honestly, CubeCraft is one of the best things that ever happened to me, so many wondeful peoples, and honestly- Cube is doing such a wonderful job, an amazing staff team and wonderful updates. Seriously, the best Minecraft Network out there!

Sadly, my time here has come, I have to move on and I do this with a proper goodbye. Hopefully there will be a time in my life where I have the opportunity to return, but I really don’t know as of now.

Love <3
I didn't really know you, but it's sad to see people go. Good luck :)

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I don't really know you that well, but you always seem a really nice guy to me. I am really sad to read about your deceased friend, and give you my condolences with your friend. Good luck in the future my guy!

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
damn Axyy Sad to see you leave the cube community Thank you for all the work youve done for the moderation team and the Translation team your hard work and all the time and effort you put into cc will always be remembered you will be deeply missed

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Heya Axyy, It's been so nice knowing you and I'm so glad to have met you on here, through all the fun times we had together, it will be weird not seeing you on cube, but we will still be able to talk in other various ways! Wishing you all the best Axyy! 💓

Reactions: Saffyyyyy

Saffyyyyy

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2020

For the past few weeks I have been rather inactive on CubeCraft, I almost never get on and play and barely use the forums anymore. This is mainly because I want to focus on other things such as work and school. When I play Minecraft it’s mainly just some survival with friends. Even though I haven’t logged onto the forums for almost 2 weeks now, I decided that I couldn’t leave without a proper goodbye and some thank you’s.

Over the last year I’ve made so many memories here at CubeCraft, and I can say CubeCraft became at some point a really big thing in my life. The CubeCraft community is a place I care for, a place I made so many new friends and obviously had so much fun on.

Back in March 2020 is when I decided to come back to CubeCraft, mainly because of Covid but quickly I started to realize how amazing Cube is. I hopped on to play some SkyWars and immediately made a new friend Lioneah also known as Lionesses. I became more active on the forums, and after a month I decided to already apply for the Helper position. A few months later I was accepted onto the team, and god I was so happy.

My helper period was rather rough, I made some simple mistakes and I was sick for a little while. I believe I was the last helper from my wave to be promoted to Mod. Anyways, my Moderator experience was amazing, I was able to work alongside so many great individuals and I made even more friends!

Back in January, one of my closest irl friends passed away, which led to me resigning from the Moderation team but because I loved working here so much I decided to keep my role as Recruitment Head for the Translations Team. Unfortunately I didn’t have the strength and motivation to fulfill this role and had to make the hard decision to leave this amazing team behind.

Honestly, CubeCraft is one of the best things that ever happened to me, so many wondeful peoples, and honestly- Cube is doing such a wonderful job, an amazing staff team and wonderful updates. Seriously, the best Minecraft Network out there!

Sadly, my time here has come, I have to move on and I do this with a proper goodbye. Hopefully there will be a time in my life where I have the opportunity to return, but I really don’t know as of now.

Love <3
:(

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net

Love <3
Love you man I really miss all the late-night talks we had. Hope we still keep in contact <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
Top Bottom