Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ZeMlgSlime

Jun 2, 2016
For those starters who just started this is the best for you. Playing in a 3 or 2 team is nice it gives you more power over the other teams eggs so it would be better to play with teams of 3 and 2. The main point of this game is to knock out all the other teams eggs while keeping yours safe. At the same time if a team has no egg you can kill a person on their team and prevent them from re spawning. First you should go right for mid after you get Armour all you need go straight for mid you can get either 40 diamonds, 15, or 5. 5 diamonds won't help you much it will take 100 seconds of time to get it to level 2 and during that time someone could knock your egg out. So it would be better to take 15 diamonds. Here are the times for the diamonds generating Level 1 Generates every 10 seconds 1 diamond. Level 2 generates every 5 seconds. Level 3 which is max generates every 2.5 seconds. You should build obsidian around your egg as soon as possible each obsidian piece costs 10 gold so you need 50 cover your egg north east south and west and on the top so it takes time so you can spot someone breaking your egg before they actually break it. You should get a level 3 diamond gen as soon as possible. Power bows are not worth it doesn't do much damage. Punch bows are useful because you spam shoot them and knock them off their island or if you are good at 1.9 pvp go for a diamond sword or axes and hit them till they die. Avoiding arrow shots give you a big advantage making safer bridges are another priority so make sure to do that. So in total if you want to be fully geared you just need. Also keep a lot of food in your inventory along with building blocks they are very handy.

Armour:20 Diamonds
Melle: For Axe: 20 For sword:12
Bow: 12 or 15 Diamonds
Shield: 30

ZeMlgSlime here peace out and good luck with your next egg wars games. I'm not giving a guarantee you will win but the rest of the strategies you will learn on your own and that strategy will be on my next article so stay tuned.

Reactions: NinjiryanJR

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
For me, and 90% of God people, this is a horrible strategy. Solo maps such as stronghold and nightmare are good for this as well as Teaparty on team mode. Go straight to mid with leather and wood sword and go straight for 32 diamonds. Get iron armor and Diamond sword and go back to mid. Just take all the diamonds while everyone else is undergeared and dominate mid. Rush other eggs, and forget about your egg because it just wastes time.

PS This sounds a lot like what campers do...

SenpaiOfTheRye

Jun 1, 2016
On Area51, I always like getting 40 diamonds, and then, going back to base. It will get you a level 3 Diamond Generator, and give you a huge advantage.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I typically only play team with friends, and typically play with 3, so we typically work it out like this: One player stays back and defends, we basically have someon watching our base at all times until its just us and one more team. One player rushes eggs of closest teams, I typically do this going on suicide missions(Because I literally bring a pick and blocks, I just jump off afterwards and lose basically nothing) using the shell cracker kit. As I go, either I grabbed one of the 2 cheapest picks and break my own bridge or one of my teammates comes and breaks it before I arrive at the next island. Since I do this as soon as I get enough sandstone to build over there's no way for them to have obby yet, and my gold pick just eats through any diorite/sandstone they put. The third player rushes mid for diamonds.

If we get rushed (usually by the team from the other side I chose to rush) we go to defense first, omelets later mode.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom