Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How many of you want the complete games in 1.8.x?

• I want wich is now

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • i want every games in 1.8.x too

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
Cubecraft will be a better place if all games are available in 1.8.x there are a lot of players prefer the PvP of this version and have the complete cubecraft just in 1.9 - 1.12 its not a good idea, i think if this change cubecraft will duplicate the people playing im giving this suggestion to me cubecraft a better place, how many are agree with me, tell me what you think...
:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:Grettings
:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:

Reactions: Lilleh__ and 7aMoDi

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 so I can play whatever game on Cube in 1.8 or 1.9 whenever I like. I think others may be the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mecha_San

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
Yeah, i do aswell. I also did make a suggestion, but i don't think they're going to do it.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I do not want 1.8 in cubecraft, just because I’m bad at it
So just because you’re bad at it, we’re not gonna add it? I have another opinion. I would love to see ‘Lucky islands’, Assasinations etc, in 1.8. I’m also not good at ‘the spam pvp’ :D but i really like it and the most ‘minecraft players’ are 1.8 pvp’ers, so i totally agree with you! ;) ( @sebas22345YT )
But another thing is that it is pretty difficult to add support another version for all the games, so i’ll let the developers decide! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilleh__

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
I think some games and their plugins are meant for 1.9+ and also they use 1.9 blocks in some of their games and it would be a hassle to change all the 1.9 blocks to 1.8 blocks.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Cubecraft will be a better place if all games are available in 1.8.x there are a lot of players prefer the PvP of this version and have the complete cubecraft just in 1.9 - 1.12 its not a good idea, i think if this change cubecraft will duplicate the people playing im giving this suggestion to me cubecraft a better place, how many are agree with me, tell me what you think...
Eggwars and Skywars are available in 1.8.x as these are the most popular games. But the number of players who're playing Skywars/ Eggwars in 1.8.x is much lower than the number of players who're playing these games in 1.9+. I think it definitely is not worth the effort to make all the games available for 1.8.x.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Many people are gonna disagree that it would make cubecraft better. So I suggest not EVERY GAME but maybe just like survival games. And cubecraft is meant to be for 1.9 so...
I think some games wouldnt work out with 1.8, but survival games is an original gamemode and it would be nice to give the players in 1.8 something that isnt void related and to show that they know that they are there! :D

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
So just because you’re bad at it, we’re not gonna add it? I have another opinion. I would love to see ‘Lucky islands’, Assasinations etc, in 1.8. I’m also not good at ‘the spam pvp’ :D but i really like it and the most ‘minecraft players’ are 1.8 pvp’ers, so i totally agree with you! ;)
But another thing is that it is pretty difficult to add support another version for all the games, so i’ll let the developers decide! :D
Yeah, What is that for reason lmao, “i’m bad at it” so what? I’m bad at 1.9 but am i complaining? No.

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Gaaabb
A

A pigeon

So just because you’re bad at it, we’re not gonna add it? I have another opinion. I would love to see ‘Lucky islands’, Assasinations etc, in 1.8. I’m also not good at ‘the spam pvp’ :D but i really like it and the most ‘minecraft players’ are 1.8 pvp’ers, so i totally agree with you! ;) ( @sebas22345YT )
Most minecraft players are 1.12 redstoners , builders not dumb pvpers

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Its a good idea because 1.9 is so bad you need to hit slowly and its very embrassing! I want 1.8 back!

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
yeah i know people prefer the 1.9 PvP, but here we have a lot of people "classic" who love 1.8 and maybe not all games but add more like Survival Games, Ultra Hardcore yes are this type of classic minigames, i hope cubecraft do it :), Grettings

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom