Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
I don't like this idea, that's really unfair for people who aren't interested in buying a rank. This is my opinion.
And that is why this is called Pay2Win. Sorry but it probably won't be added.

Alright human, learn to quote. And you have an original tryhard name and skin. eDating? Seriously? And does it matter that i speak a certain language in the lobby with some friends? Exactly no. Just speak English here so everyone can understand lmfao.
And this is honestly off-topic so let's get back to the topic. Your suggestion is just unfair, just because you have money doesn't mean you can get more coins and levels than others.

Nothing is wrong with edating. Some people may find it wierd, but for some it's just a good feeling or they have something else what makes it hard for them to find a girlfriend in real life.
So please don't try to offend people that are edating because you don't know the reason behind it.

Reactions: ImJunior

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
As has been said, let's stay on topic.

My opinion on the whole thing is that the xp gotten from the things like gg, good game, bingo, ect... is just fine as it is. It's not a feature where you're supposed to get a lot of xp, that is what the games and voting are for.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom