Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello!

Are you talking about normal golden apples? Or enchanted golden apples?

In case you're talking about the normal ones then I disagree. They're essential in a lot of fights and they are not even that strong. As the fight goes on you can hit through them until you kill your opponent. It only gives you 2 extra hearts and a few seconds of regeneration, I don't see any need to nerf them.

hxgx

Novice Member
May 24, 2018
Spain
I also find them way too overpowered especially in some fights where someone without chestplate could easily tank ~3 hits (using a decent sword) and lose 0 hearts.

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
ig on java its not as bad as on bedrock since its still 1.9 pvp but bedrock gaps are like eating god
I totally agree with you, but this suggestion is for Java 👀
Screenshot_20211228-224323_Chrome.jpg

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
tbh gaps aren’t really that op and like Lozora said, you can kill someone who ate a gap if you deal enough damage. Gaps are also pretty good for preventing cleaning in SW and also useful if you don’t get a chestplate- cough cough CCG chest rng.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
Golden apples aren’t overpowered. When I use one in a fight in eggwars/ skywars, by the time I’ve used it and my opponent is critting me, I’ll be at the same amount of hearts I would be before using it. They just keep you alive and make healing quicker. If you mean enchanted golden apples they’re rarer, and more expensive in eggwars, so not really overpowered.

thibaut_l06

Jun 29, 2021
Belgium
Hello!

Are you talking about normal golden apples? Or enchanted golden apples?

In case you're talking about the normal ones then I disagree. They're essential in a lot of fights and they are not even that strong. As the fight goes on you can hit through them until you kill your opponent. It only gives you 2 extra hearts and a few seconds of regeneration, I don't see any need to nerf them.
Totally agree, the normal golden apples are just necessary to pvp.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853209132.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom