Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_ThatGqd

Nov 29, 2015
Do you ever get rushed by a team full of 'speedbridgers' at the start of the game? Get your egg destroyed and lose the game? Haha, me too!

Next game you meet them again, but this time you know what is going to happen. So as you spawn you get to your Gold Generator to get 5 blocks Obsidian and protect your egg. Guess what? You still lose because they made it to your island before you could get enough Gold Tokens to make your obsidian.

You are not the only one! :( That's why we need a 'Gold Token Kit'. A kit that provides you 6 Gold Tokens, so you can buy your obsidian in time and got a fair chance just like all the other teams.

But why Tokens and not just obsidian? Because if you die mid-game, you don't need any more obsidian so you can just buy something you need.

Why 6? Well first, it is not giving you an advantage compared to the "Healer" kit. Second, 6 Tokens are 2 pieces of obsidian, which means you still need to do something to actually get your obsidian.

Let me know what you think of this idea! If you think it's not a good idea, try to explain me why and how you would think it could be better.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Rather not see a kit can potentially give people obsidian right at the start and besides, Eggwars is all about getting those early rushes to other teams.or towards mid, which you prefer. (Unless you like to take it slow in your games).
It's a tactic, not a cheat or anything like that. You can simply use the iron bag's kit to then rush them back or get basic egg protection with the kit and spend the rest on getting gear

_ThatGqd

Nov 29, 2015
Idk, learning to speedbridge takes time, so it should be rewarded as it is a skill. Just learn to pvp them better I guess, I don't think we should buff getting obby faster tho, it's good where its at.

Yea, I get that. But your reward is that you get all the Diamonds/Gold first. Gear up and come back later. At least we got our Obsidian done just like all the other teams.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I played a lot eggwars in the past, but I always been 1 of those how you called "speedbridgers", haha. But for the normal people who don't get as fast as the "speedbridgers":) It could be a very good kit!

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Do you ever get rushed by a team full of 'speedbridgers' at the start of the game? Get your egg destroyed and lose the game? Haha, me too!

Next game you meet them again, but this time you know what is going to happen. So as you spawn you get to your Gold Generator to get 5 blocks Obsidian and protect your egg. Guess what? You still lose because they made it to your island before you could get enough Gold Tokens to make your obsidian.

You are not the only one! :( That's why we need a 'Gold Token Kit'. A kit that provides you 6 Gold Tokens, so you can buy your obsidian in time and got a fair chance just like all the other teams.

But why Tokens and not just obsidian? Because if you die mid-game, you don't need any more obsidian so you can just buy something you need.

Why 6? Well first, it is not giving you an advantage compared to the "Healer" kit. Second, 6 Tokens are 2 pieces of obsidian, which means you still need to do something to actually get your obsidian.

Let me know what you think of this idea! If you think it's not a good idea, try to explain me why and how you would think it could be better.
Why are you complaining when you can speed build yourself.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Those rushers will use this even more. If two players of the team use this kit, and they collect from the generator, they'll have 15 gold in 5 seconds (because the generators already start working when you're in your cage). This means that if the team is good, and rushes to you, you can't counter them in any way, as they have full obsidian. Rush teams are already strong in EggWars, this would make them immortal.

Reactions: SenatorKarma

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
Awful idea. 3 players use the kit and their team has instant obby without having to break a sweat (with 3 gold to spare by the way).
Now imagine if every team did this, games would be so stale and defensive. Egg campers would have a field day.
Rushing is part of the game and I think it should continue to be part of the game

davethel

Sep 10, 2019
Awful idea. 3 players use the kit and their team has instant obby without having to break a sweat (with 3 gold to spare by the way).
Now imagine if every team did this, games would be so stale and defensive. Egg campers would have a field day.
Rushing is part of the game and I think it should continue to be part of the game

Yes. The camping would be over 9000.

Reactions: Mr Cryptic

Neowyld

Jul 30, 2019

On most maps you can get the obi on before anyone can speed bridge if it's op. Otherwise, you have to learn how to defend. The kit wouldn't be game-changing, though. It would be a terrible late-game kit, kind of like how egg shell is.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom