Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

[Deleted Member 14534]

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
101
54
34
26
Gold Pick: All Newtorks
In Bedwars there is a gold pick. As you know gold picks are faster than diamonds picks. I think so you can break the egg faster (if it def) you should use a gold pick IF it doesn't have obby of course

sooooo maybe add gold picks for maybe just in Overpowered because there maybe too fast not sure what I'm saying

Endstone: Minecraft Bedrock
So Endstone. Its stronger than some def blocks. but I feel like it should be payable because its stronger. and add it to Bedrock. and for Java it shouldn't just be here for a kit.

I don't think this will be added but I think it should be..
 

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
345
1,318
199
22
Pronouns
He/Him
The golden pickaxe is unnecessary as the same as the Iron pickaxe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Snowwyyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AmpleFawn7332 wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
bonjour yuri, j'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle photo de profil
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow cyber:D
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
hi cyber
That new game update turns out to be Ranked Duels. Basically, Duels with SBMM enabled with visible ELO (or whatever they use)
1790954327775.png
Merhaba CubeCraft Destek Ekibi,

Minecraft Java kullanıcı adım aslında bably08, ancak CubeCraft Passport beni yanlışlıkla bebek08 olarak kaydetti.
Lütfen Passport kullanıcı adımı gerçek Minecraft hesabımla (bably08) eşleşecek şekilde düzeltir misiniz?
Bu hata, başvurularımda ve hesap bağlama işlemlerimde karışıklığa neden oluyor.

Yardımlarınız için teşekkür ederim!
Top Bottom