Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!
Feb 5, 2024
Doncaster, UK
Hi everyone, I've recently got stuck into Lucky Islands and I am not sure what the God Axe actually does other than it being a golden axe with enchantments. Can anyone help me out?

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
How is this please if you can more explanation
Golden axe, sharpness 1 on it.
If you kill another player with it, then the sharpness level goes up by 1.
If 30 seconds go by without you killing another player, then it drops back down 1 sharpness level.
It has no maximum, so if you got a kill with it, and then another within 30 seconds, it goes up 2 levels (sharpness 3). Get another kill in 30 seconds and it goes up to 4.
But every 30 seconds without a kill drops the level by 1, until it gets back down to sharpness 1 again.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Golden axe, sharpness 1 on it.
If you kill another player with it, then the sharpness level goes up by 1.
If 30 seconds go by without you killing another player, then it drops back down 1 sharpness level.
It has no maximum, so if you got a kill with it, and then another within 30 seconds, it goes up 2 levels (sharpness 3). Get another kill in 30 seconds and it goes up to 4.
But every 30 seconds without a kill drops the level by 1, until it gets back down to sharpness 1 again.
Oh i get it thank you so mush 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: Laura
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom