Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!
Feb 5, 2024
Doncaster, UK
Hi everyone, I've recently got stuck into Lucky Islands and I am not sure what the God Axe actually does other than it being a golden axe with enchantments. Can anyone help me out?

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
How is this please if you can more explanation
Golden axe, sharpness 1 on it.
If you kill another player with it, then the sharpness level goes up by 1.
If 30 seconds go by without you killing another player, then it drops back down 1 sharpness level.
It has no maximum, so if you got a kill with it, and then another within 30 seconds, it goes up 2 levels (sharpness 3). Get another kill in 30 seconds and it goes up to 4.
But every 30 seconds without a kill drops the level by 1, until it gets back down to sharpness 1 again.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Golden axe, sharpness 1 on it.
If you kill another player with it, then the sharpness level goes up by 1.
If 30 seconds go by without you killing another player, then it drops back down 1 sharpness level.
It has no maximum, so if you got a kill with it, and then another within 30 seconds, it goes up 2 levels (sharpness 3). Get another kill in 30 seconds and it goes up to 4.
But every 30 seconds without a kill drops the level by 1, until it gets back down to sharpness 1 again.
Oh i get it thank you so mush 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: Laura
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom