Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I like to rush in eggwars so OP and half hearts are my preference but if a game takes longer and everyone gets full iron, it’s fine; you hit them long enough and they die but
IF they buy just one god apple... it takes years upon years to kill them. It makes you almost immortal.. and that for 10 diamonds. In normal mode they are 32 which still isn’t that much, I’d like to purpose an price change, in normal 32 -> 64 diamonds and in OP 10 -> 32. I think this would make the game a lot nicer as it would not change too much as most people don’t use god apples but for the people who do, it will just make it a pricier and make them not immortal for eternity with just 30 diamond ( 3 god apples).

~Fesa

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I like to rush in eggwars so OP and half hearts are my preference but if a game takes longer and everyone gets full iron, it’s fine; you hit them long enough and they die but
IF they buy just one god apple... it takes years upon years to kill them. It makes you almost immortal.. and that for 10 diamonds. In normal mode they are 32 which still isn’t that much, I’d like to purpose an price change, in normal 32 -> 64 diamonds and in OP 10 -> 32. I think this would make the game a lot nicer as it would not change too much as most people don’t use god apples but for the people who do, it will just make it a pricier and make them not immortal for eternity with just 30 diamond ( 3 god apples).

~Fesa
The price is fine as it is now.

Reactions: Mavagamers

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
The price is fine as it is now.
Because? Just stating it doesn't really add much ._.

as for the actual suggestion, I fully agree that notch apples in Normal mode are stupidly overpowered and should therefore be nerfed, you suggested a 100% increase in price. I suggest removing them completely, they're an Overpowered as heck item, hence should they only exist in the Overpowered Item Types gamerule.

As for the price increase in OP, I'm not sure on it, I feel like the god apple gets utilised surprisingly little. This might be because players have terrible knowledge of Eggwars or Minecraft as a whole, but it could also be because the player base using it is actually a niche. You should cherish your niche player bases because they're the ones who'll eventually create new meta's , strategies etc. for the rest to use (or simply put: keep the game fresh). I think 10 diamonds is an okay price, although I'm fine with a slight increase (up to 15 for example). I find an increase to 32 diamonds an apple a bit too harsh of a nerf.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
I don’t see a problem with them. In normal mode they make a significant difference which is why they cost 32 diamonds but fights still aren’t as drawn out as fights in OP mode, and this is an endgame item meaning that if you can end the game quick enough most players won’t even get a chance to buy them. In OP, the God Apples don’t make much of a difference. I don’t even use them. The protection on the armor is strong enough to where they’re superfluous. Fights are still dependent on the armor breaking and if an opponent is using them you can outlast the effects with an extra set and a few more Gapples. Overall I don’t think they’re overpowered. Even in normal mode, how skilled you are at pvp ultimately matters. If your opponent is getting hit after hit on you all your doing is simply delaying the inevitable.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I think it's fine now in my opinion. I think you can buy more items with diamonds in the shop if you want, like good armour, swords, pickaxes, bows, enderpearls and more. I think in a long fight I use like 1 god apple and 10 golden apples so for me it's good right now. You also can buy more armour for your protection. At least, I don't care if the price will be higher. I just use 1 for long fights.

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands

~Fesa

YES, make it 20 or 32 its so OP if someone has 10 god apples

Reactions: YesEggs

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
I think it's fine now in my opinion. I think you can buy more items with diamonds in the shop if you want, like good armour, swords, pickaxes, bows, enderpearls and more. I think in a long fight I use like 1 god apple and 10 golden apples so for me it's good right now. You also can buy more armour for your protection. At least, I don't care if the price will be higher. I just use 1 for long fights.

Yes but if you have long games like Under da sea people really do be camping tho

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Can you explain why it is fine as it is now?
Most people who use them are terrible, and the other people only use them in long games, if we are talking about op half then just see it as normal hp with a gapple. It makes 0 difference.

Reactions: Drakie❤

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Yes, it should be increased because it’s way too overpowered.And 32 isn’t something impossible to collect so it’s fair in my opinion.Nice idea:)

Reactions: YesEggs

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.

~Fesa

Totally agree, that is one of the reasons why people go quickly to the middle, to have diamonds and buy their notch apple

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Because? Just stating it doesn't really add much ._.

as for the actual suggestion, I fully agree that notch apples in Normal mode are stupidly overpowered and should therefore be nerfed, you suggested a 100% increase in price. I suggest removing them completely, they're an Overpowered as heck item, hence should they only exist in the Overpowered Item Types gamerule.

As for the price increase in OP, I'm not sure on it, I feel like the god apple gets utilised surprisingly little. This might be because players have terrible knowledge of Eggwars or Minecraft as a whole, but it could also be because the player base using it is actually a niche. You should cherish your niche player bases because they're the ones who'll eventually create new meta's , strategies etc. for the rest to use (or simply put: keep the game fresh). I think 10 diamonds is an okay price, although I'm fine with a slight increase (up to 15 for example). I find an increase to 32 diamonds an apple a bit too harsh of a nerf.

I think what would be better is that the notch apple is only in op mode, and that it is not completely removed. On the other hand, the price is not so crazy, which is why I see it as well.

aveely69

Nov 12, 2017

~Fesa
It would be weird in hardcore then, 128 diamonds for a notch? I don't think that would work very good. I do agree with the rise in price in Overpowered games, but normal isn't that influenced of the notch in my opinion. Instead og 32 maybe just 20 diamonds.

aveely69

Nov 12, 2017
It would be weird in hardcore then, 128 diamonds for a notch? I don't think that would work very good. I do agree with the rise in price in Overpowered games, but normal isn't that influenced of the notch in my opinion. Instead og 32 maybe just 20 diamonds.
*of not og*

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈