Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

Insnesnakos

Oct 21, 2023
What is a good way to do those skyblock quests where you gather glowstone?
Right now I have a platform with glowstone saplings on it but I don't think it's efficient enough
1700255203018.png

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
First piece of advice, you need multiple of those platforms, because the glowstone quests get harder as you progress.
Second piece of advice, use a fortune pickaxe. I’m not 100%, but I think it helps.

Insnesnakos

Oct 21, 2023
First piece of advice, you need multiple of those platforms, because the glowstone quests get harder as you progress.
Second piece of advice, use a fortune pickaxe. I’m not 100%, but I think it helps.
Ok so I need to build more platforms, thanks

Reactions: Reesle
Nov 11, 2023
It helps. I've recently done the first couple/few glowstone missions, & using the highest level of fortune I can put on my axe at any given time to great effect. I know for a fact it's making a big difference, as I've seen other people mentioning how difficult it is to get glowstone roots. Meanwhile- I regularly have them dropping 2 at a time. Can see my high level fortune is definitely working due to loads of rare drops,

shuiqwe

Novice Member
Oct 5, 2022
Shanghai
space.bilibili.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Each island in nether requires you to gather glowstone. It will be 5k-10k-25k-75k.
No types of tools can increase the mining speed for glowstone, the only way is beacon, but you have to gather (5+10+25)k without haste to unlock wither first.
I recommend you to use a foutune pickaxe to mine it. To make it faster, you can bring an anvil in your inventory to fix your pickaxe when it is about to break.
I use fortune X iron pickaxe to mine them. That was really boring so I recommend you to do something else such as listening music while mining glowstones.
I gave up mining 75k glowstones after I unlocked beacon. There's nothing else to unlock after it. In addition, gathering nether wart without soul speed is boring too, the only difference between it and glowstone is that you won't waste durability on it.

Insnesnakos

Oct 21, 2023
Each island in nether requires you to gather glowstone. It will be 5k-10k-25k-75k.
No types of tools can increase the mining speed for glowstone, the only way is beacon, but you have to gather (5+10+25)k without haste to unlock wither first.
I recommend you to use a foutune pickaxe to mine it. To make it faster, you can bring an anvil in your inventory to fix your pickaxe when it is about to break.
I use fortune X iron pickaxe to mine them. That was really boring so I recommend you to do something else such as listening music while mining glowstones.
I gave up mining 75k glowstones after I unlocked beacon. There's nothing else to unlock after it. In addition, gathering nether wart without soul speed is boring too, the only difference between it and glowstone is that you won't waste durability on it.
Thanks for the tips

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom